Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Ryder's POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly over me and a lady bug on my shirt. I flicked it off and got up, wiping the grass and dirt off my jeans. I looked at my phone and saw it was 4:30 pm. Well, I thought, schools over. I walked out of my meadow to my bike and hopped on. I sped off to the main road.

I saw a truck pass by with the familiar pissed off face of my favorite person to mess with. I smirked and decided to follow them. It'd be nice to know where she lived in case I need her. I parked my bike a few blocks away and walked to her house. I debated knocking on the door. Then I remembered her dick of a brother, Tom, and thought against it. I saw a light flicker on in one of the windows and ,to my surprise, I saw her closing her curtains.

I climbed up the side of the wall skillfully to her window. Thankfully it was unlocked and I climbed in. I saw her jump up off her bed and start to scream. In a hurry I put my hand over her mouth to stop her.

When she saw it was me, she glared and practically hissed at me. Her eyes were red and puffy and a stray tear rolled down her cheek.

"Have you been crying?" I asked, keeping my voice low to hide the rage I felt. No ones allowed to hurt my toy but me. She looked down shaking her head no. I lifted her face and wiped a tear with my thumb gently. A knock at the door snapped me back to reality and I backed off.

It was her brother. I heard her make up some lie about why she screamed and looked around her room. I saw a note on her bed and quickly stuffed it in my pocket before plopping down on the bed. Kate turned back around and she looked pissed. I gave her my infamous smirk and relaxed.

"So babe, what should we do now?" I asked. She crossed her arms and I was shocked by how hot she looked. Her lips pouting and her breast pushed up from crossing her arms. She was wearing the dress she had on at school and it was just tight enough to see her full figure. I shook my head. No, I can't be attracted to her. She's just someone to play with right now. Well, no I guess I do like her, but I shouldn't. Ugh, inner turmoil.

"Get out! Seriously, I've said that three times already," she huffed. I snapped out of my thoughts and hugged her. She pushed away from me, but I was stronger than her.

"Why were you crying?" I said softly.

"It's none of your business!" She snapped, "now for the last time, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I threw my arms up and huffed, "fine! I'll go. I was just trying to help."

Kate took a moment to think and sighed, "Okay I'm sorry. Not a good day. Please, just go."

I smiled and kissed her cheek quickly. I walked up to the window and looked back to see she was stunned. I smirked then left through the window. Well, I thought, that was fun.

~~~~~~|||~~~~~~|||~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I noticed that this chapter had gotten deleted. So I rewrote it. Anyways here it is! A little shorter than I'd hoped but it'll do.

Comment, Vote, Follow!