Chapter seven

Chapter 7

Ryder's P.O.V

I walking into school I saw my friend Joey. I waved him over to me.

"Hey man what's up?" I said.

"Nothing, but dude this new chick was here and she looked hot. A little to curvy for my taste but still hot." he laughed a little and pointed at a girl that just walked into the cafeteria. I nodded and decided to see who this new girl was.

I opened the door to see the girl sitting at my table with her back turned to me. Her chocolate hair was cascading perfectly over her shoulder and I knew I had my next target. I guess you could say I was a bit of a player, but at least I had fun doing it. I put on my sexiest smirk and walked towards her.

I put my hand on her shoulder lightly to get her attention. She had earphones in and I could easily her the music playing. She snapped her head towards me. I probably spooked her. oh well. I sat down and propped my feet on the table as usual. I decided to finally take a good look at this "new" girl.

I was shocked when I saw my new favorite toy. What was her name? whatever it was, she looked absolutely fine today. I pulled her up and looked her up and down just to make sure it was her. I saw a slight blush tint her cheeks and smirked.

"Well well well you're looking pretty hot today babe," I said gave her a quick wink. I was disappointed to see her start walking away. I chased after her and put my arm around her shoulder. she shrugged it off and kept walking. I followed her, wanting to take her out again. I caught up to her and tugged at her earphone. I was about to ask her out to the meadow again when Diana walked in looking pissed. Next thing I know I being pushed against a wall and kissed.

I pushed the bitch away immediately to see that my toy had left me already. Infuriated, I grabbed Diana and pushed her into the janitors closet.

"What do you think you were doing?" I screamed.

"Saving you from that fat ugly bitch," she hissed at me. I started shaking in anger. No one was gunna call my toy that. She was mine!

No. What was I thinking? I was just messing with her, she was just a toy that I decided to mess with. My anger rose more. So I did something really stupid. I kissed Diana.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She hungrily kissed me back. I barfed mentally, her perfume was the worst thing I've ever smelled. my nose hurt from it. I dropped her and ran out the closet and out of the school.

I hopped on my bike and drove to my meadow. Laying back in the grass, I started to dream about a curvy, stubborn, perfect piece of woman.

~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~

Hey everyone. thank you so much for all the votes!!! it makes me so happy. seriously thank you so much.

Comment, vote, follow