1.

Jackson

We left for our honeymoon, deciding to travel nearby as we knew how packed our schedule would be after.

I managed to rent a yacht for us, deciding to sail off the coast of Korea, to head towards Shanghai to visit some of my friends before sailing to Japan to meet his friends.

We set off at night, planning to spend the night onboard the yacht, with my friends arranging to pick us up from the port in the morning.

I knew Jinyoung was a little afraid, not being able to swim made him extra jittery. He had a plastered on smile as we took in the night lights, the two of us standing on the deck when we got to open waters.

"Just hold onto me" I whispered, holding him close. I folded him into my arms, feeling him hold my forearms tight to him.

Jinyoung slowly got used to the yacht's speed after awhile, slowly untangling himself from my arms. I held his hand as he led the way further out onto the deck, Jinyoung actually leaning over the railing as we watched it speed over the waves.

I laughed, watching the glee on his face as the wind whipped our fringes off our faces, loving how happy he looked, his smile lighting up the night.

I tugged his jacket tighter around him, watching him enjoy the breeze before it became too cold. He looked so windswept after, his eyes still shining with joy as I tugged him down into the cabin.

"I'll talk to the captain before joining you" I whispered, rubbing his cold cheeks as we stood outside the bedroom door.

"Be quick" Jinyoung nodded, leaning forward to press a quick peck to my lips. His cheeks flush slightly, making me grin ridiculously, staring after him even after he closed the room door.

I shook my head, snapping out of it before rushing to have a word with the captain about the timing.

I went back to the cabin to find Jinyoung in the shower, the water still running. My hands did quick work of my clothing, leaving a trail behind as I joined him in the shower.

"Took you long enough" Jinyoung teased, turning around to face me.

My eyes darken, drinking in his body. He really doesn't know how beautiful he is. I reached for his waist, pressing his body against mine, the warm water cascading over us as I kissed his lips.

The sound of Jinyoung releasing a soft moan from the back of his throat shot straight down to my groin, causing me to groan in response.

I left a trail of kisses down to Jinyoung's collarbone, feeling him melt into my arms, our members pressed against each other's.

"Don't tease me. I need you" Jinyoung whispered.

I moaned, loving the feeling of his hands tangled in my hair as he tugged it slightly.

I tilted my head up to stare into his eyes, smirking at him before ravaging him.

~

I felt the waves rock the boat, rubbing my eyes as I woke. I looked down to see Jinyoung still snuggled into my chest, the dread from my nightmare and the memory of it disappearing with each breath Jinyoung took.

The moonlight shone into our cabin, our rings reflecting the light everywhere. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart as I stared at Jinyoung, not wanting to wake him.

His face was squished against my chest, his expression so soft. I never understand how he looks good all the time, he never ceases to amaze me and I thank my lucky starts everyday... I still can't believe we're married.