13.

Jinyoung

I woke up feeling more drained than before, my back aching and my stomach feeling all queasy, missing the nightly warmth that Jackson gave.

I hesitantly wrapped Jackson's pullover around me, needing the extra warmth but not wanting to rely on him.

I sulked to myself, curling into a ball on my bed while reaching out to check my phone for the time. I held my phone to see a text from my mom and quickly unlocked it.

From: Mom

Hi son. It's been awhile.
How is recording going?
I've been seeing Jackson on TV.
Come over for the weekend if you can.

A pang of guilt shot through me, the last time I saw my parents was just after our honeymoon which was at months ago. The worst part being that it was my parents who came down to Seoul to meet us.

I decided then, to stay with them for a few days and hurriedly packed a bunch of clothes into my carrier.

I quickly got ready, deciding to text my manager and JB, knowing that they may stop me if they knew.

I hurriedly packed and left, not wanting to get caught by the other members. I slowly slipped out of my room, turning to close my room door when I saw Jackson's hoodie hanging there.

My brow furrowed in confusion as I stared at it. Why would he when he doesn't care?

I shrugged, folding his hoodie into my bag anyway before leaving the dorm. It's because they would ask again if they saw his hoodie there. I told myself repeatedly, nodding to myself.

~

"Mom? Dad?" I called, stepping through my front door.

"Jinyoung?" my mom called back, rushing towards the door. I bit back my laughter as I smiled at her, the look of surprise on her face making the journey back worth it.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, smiling from ear to ear, pulling me in for a hug.

"I missed you and dad" I whispered, hugging her back. I held her longer than usual, enjoying the warmth of her embrace.

"Who are you and what have you done to my son?" she asked playfully, smiling up at me. I laughed along, leaving my arms around her still.

"Where's Jackson?" my mom asked, moving towards the kitchen while I clung to her from behind.

"He's been so busy these days huh. Does he have another filming to go to? I actually made some tea for the two of you. I wanted to bring it over instead but didn't know if you would be free" my mom continued, taking out a jug from the fridge.

"Thank you mom. Thank you" I muttered, clinging tighter to her.

"Hmm? What's wrong Jinyoung?" my mom frowned, stroking my back.

"I have some news to tell you" I blurted out, letting her go while watching her nod in response. She stood in front of me patiently, waiting for me to continue.

"I'm. Erm. I'm actually pregnant" I whispered, not entirely sure how she would take it.

She stood there stunned, her mouth hanging open as she stared at me.

"I know I'm a guy and all. I actually knew when I went to the doctor's..." I continued, shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

"I knew something was up. Oh. I didn't know that it was possible. I always wished for the two of you... this is such great news" she blurted out, clapping her hands in joy.