6.

Jackson

I shuffled out bed that morning, getting ready as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake Jinyoung. He stirred as I changed, yawning while he lifted his head to look at me.

"You're leaving?" Jinyoung asked, propping himself up while rubbing his eyes sleepily. The blanket pooled around his waist, his wide innocent eyes staring up into mine.

My heart jolted, his voice and posture making him seem so vulnerable. I found myself leaving my stuff on the ground, moving towards the bed to pull him into my arms instead.

"I can stay..." I start before Jinyoung interrupted.

"No no. Not this again" he frowns, shaking his head, his hand rubbing the nape of my neck.

"근..."
A/N: Bu... 근대 (Geun dae) - but.

"끝" he smiled proudly, giggling at his own joke.
A/N: End. Ggeut Wordplay on the first character (G) :)

I laughed in response, cupping Jinyoung's squishy face in my hands, using my thumbs to stroke his cheeks.

"Squish" I whisper, his eyes sucking me in.

"Hmm?"

"I love you" I declare, watching a smile form on his face as I gave him a goofy grin.

"I love you too. Now go. Before you're late" Jinyoung laughs, the sides of his eyes crinkling just the way I love.

"I'm going. Text me about anything and everything" I sigh, looking into his eyes again before finally letting go of his cheeks.

"I will. Go go" he waves, smiling as he stood in the doorway.

I nodded, hesitating to leave still. Should I say that I'll miss him? I don't want him to be moody though...

I turned around as I walked, still hesitating. I rushed towards Jinyoung in the end, pressing a kiss on his forehead before dashing into the lift, waving back as he waved me off until the doors closed.

~

The first two days in China crawled by, my mind filled with thoughts about Jinyoung. Jinyoung kept true to his word though, texting me all kinds of random things.

I smiled to myself as my phone vibrated, reading Jinyoung's message discretely under the table.

From: My squish, my warmth, my life, my husband, MINE

Hey darling
I'm having my lunch now.
I'm so sleepy
Will probably head back to bed after this

I frowned, my heart clenching as I started worrying about Jinyoung again. He never sleeps this much...

I quickly typed a reply, feeling too concerned to wait till break time.

Hey squish
Are you alright?
Any fever? Flu?
I'm discretely using my phone

Jinyoung's reply was instantaneous, probably staring at his phone as well.

Concentrate on filming!
I'm okay
Just tired
Please don't worry

How does he expect me to not worry about him when he's always on my mind? I looked up and smiled, pretending to be involved in the filming before quickly typing my reply.

I'm always worried about you
You're always on my mind

Poet