10.

Jinyoung

"We got to tell him sooner or later" Jackson sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"I know. I just want to delay it if possible..." I trail off, frowning while looking away.

"And I would rather you rest and not strain yourself" he replied, turning me to face him.

"For my heart. For our child" he whispered, his tone so soft.

"Fine" I mutter, looking back into his concerned eyes. He just knows what buttons to push to get me to agree...

~

Jackson had told our managers during one of our schedules, wanting to be prepared ahead of time. We headed back to our dorm, wanting to get ready before going to our main building together, all of them agreeing with him on letting me slowly slip out of the schedule before my bump starts to show.

"Ready love?" Jackson called, going into the wardrobe to take out jackets for us.

"Not really" I mumble, smiling weakly at him.

I was afraid, afraid for our future. I trusted Jackson with all my heart but I couldn't predict what JYP might be thinking.

Jackson took one look at me before dumping the jackets and pulling me into his arms.

"Squish. There's nothing to worry about. I'll be with you the entire way" he murmurs, stroking my head.

"What if he asks me to abort our child? What if he separates us? What if he fires us? What if..." I fret, clinging onto Jackson tight.

"Squish. Do you really think I would let him touch you? I'll do everything in my power so that no harm comes your way. And that nothing will ever happen to our child. I promise" he said, pressing a kiss to my forehead while rocking us from side to side.

"I can't lose either of you" I whisper, clinging on tighter to him.

"You won't. I promise. I can't lose you two too" he murmured, squeezing the nape of my neck. I lifted my head to look at him, seeing his eyes burn with a passion.

"You're my everything" he whispered, cupping my face in the palm of his hand.

"It seems like saying I love you isn't enough anymore" I whispered back, squeezing him tighter in my arms before pressing a kiss against his lips.

~

Jackson pressed a kiss to the back of my hand, staring into my eyes as we stood outside JYP's office.

I gave him a slight nod, taking a deep breath before we entered into JYP's office.

"Hyung nim" we bowed, greeting him.

"Hey you two. I haven't actually congratulated you two properly. How is married life treating you two?" he smiled, gesturing for us to sit down.

"Good actually" Jackson smiled, tugging me to sit down on the couch next to him.

"That's good. So... what is this meeting about?" JYP asked, leaning his elbows on his desk while glancing at both of us.

I squeezed Jackson's hand before talking, wanting to be the one to tell JYP.

"Well. The thing is. I... erm" I started, only for the words to get stuck in my throat.

"You?" JYP frowned, diverting his attention at me. He probably expected trouble from Jackson and not me.

I bit my lip, looking down at my lap, the sudden feeling of guilt washing over me.

"Yes. Me"

"Go on" he quipped, staring at me.