4.

Jackson

I missed our little bubble, being able to do whatever, whenever with Jinyoung. I guess Jinyoung felt it too, his mood constantly down since we came back.

"Hmm?" I hummed, puzzled as Jinyoung leaned his head on my shoulder despite us being in the middle of a shooting.

"Mmm" he hummed back softly, leaving his head there.

I held him close to me by his waist, drawing soothing circles with my thumb to hide it from the camera.

Jinyoung lifted his head while shifting himself so that he stood shoulder to shoulder with me, giving me his warmth.

I lifted my hand to wrap it around his shoulder instead, pretending to rest my weight on him so that we weren't so obvious. I continued to rub his shoulder with my thumb before using my arm to pull him nearer, trying to give him whatever comfort I could.

Jinyoung however, had other ideas as he slipped his hand up underneath the back of my shirt, causing me to jump in surprise.

"Are you alright Jackson?" the host asked, catching my jump.

"Hiccup" I laughed, trying to brush it off as I nodded quickly at the host.

Everyone laughed along before continuing, turning back to the host.

Jinyoung released a soft sigh of content, his body sagging against mine.

"I'm here love" I muttered under my breath, my arm squeezing him gently.

Jinyoung kept quiet but his fingers raked my back lightly, effectively distracting me from the rest of the filming.

~

I had a solo activity the next day and was slightly worried to leave him alone, given his moodiness.

The members seemed to notice and walked on eggshells when they were around him, Jinyoung snapping at Yugyeom for simply "breathing too hard" in the van.

"Jinyoungie..." I called, holding his hands in mine to distract him. He sighed in response, looking out of the window, leaving his right hand in mine.

"So bright that it hurts" I whispered into his ear. I smiled as Jinyoung turned back to me with a small smile on his face, giving me the reaction I wanted.

"Poet?" he asked.

"I didn't say it's because of you..." I teased, laughing as he smacked my chest playfully, laughing along with me.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms my neck, snuggling into my side, looking like he was about to crawl onto my lap.

"Squish?" I muttered, rubbing his back as Jinyoung clung to me, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair.

"Hmm?" he hummed, continuing to comb my hair with his fingers, rubbing the side of my head.

"They're staring" I whispered, staring back at the members staring at Jinyoung incredulously.

"Ignore them" Jinyoung replied, glancing up at the other members and shrugging. I chuckled in response, hugging him tighter to me.

I had noticed that Jinyoung was being really sticky the past few days, his mood only seemingly better when he was touching me.

The members smiled before turning back to do their own stuff, leaving the two of us in our little bubble.

"We're back" our manager called, the members exiting the van one by one.

Jinyoung had fallen asleep on our way back and I didn't have the heart to wake him. I managed to adjust him in my arms, Jinyoung mumbling as his arms tighten around my neck.