8.

Jackson

The next few days dragged on, my mood becoming worse and worse, my mind stuck on Jinyoung the entire time.

I was sick with worry and no one, not even Bam was letting me know anything. The constant "wait" replies killing me.

I was tired beyond tired, my overactive brain not allowing my body to rest, my dreams an endless loop of Jinyoung disappearing from my side.

The shooting was finally over and I was waiting for my flight back to Korea. It seemed like the whole world was against me when they announced that the flight would be delayed.

I rubbed my face with my palms, feeling more frustrated and drained than ever.

"Jackson? Do you want some coffee?" my manager asked, handing me a cup.

"Do I look like... ugh. Sorry hyung. Yes please" I sighed, grabbing it from him. I knew that I was in a snappy mood but I couldn't help it.

"I'm so worried hyung. I don't know what to do" I sighed explaining myself to him while taking a sip of the coffee.

"He's alright Jackson" my manager smiled, rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

"How would you know" I mutter, running my fingers through my hair.

"Actually I do. Do you really think I would make you continue the schedule if it wasn't anything good?" my manager asked, shaking his head.

"Great. Everyone but me. What am I even" I snap, before regretting and closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung. I think it's best if I just keep quiet now" I sigh, rubbing my temples as it throbbed.

"You need rest Jackson" he added, frowning at me.

"I just need Jinyoung" I whisper, my voice cracking at the end. My manager sighed in response, turning away from me.

I closed my eyes briefly after plugging in my earphones, trying to calm myself down as I sipped my coffee while waiting to board the plane. I just want to see Jinyoung. I just need him back by my side. I miss his warmth. I miss him.

My phone buzzed just as we boarded the plane, I quickly check it to see a message from Jinyoung.

From: My squish, my warmth, my life, my husband, MINE

Hey darling
We're all heading to the airport
Don't worry too much. Please.
I'm really okay
I miss you

You don't know how much it hurts that you're keeping something from me

Seunnie...
Not now. Please.
Have a safe flight.

I'm not okay and I can't sleep

Darling. I'm. Okay. I'm. Great.
Now please. Try to get some rest.
I'll be the one in red (your pullovers are the best) waving like a maniac once you come out from the gates.
I love you.
Now turn off your phone so that you can hurry back to my side.

I miss you. So. Much.
FYI. You're getting punished tonight.
Don't ever hide anything from me.

Oh.
Yes.
Sir.

Immediately when I'm back?