9.

Jinyoung

I woke up late that morning, feeling more well rested than ever. I smiled to myself as I turned in Jackson's arms, taking in his face. I've missed him so much...

I reached up to brush his fringe away from his eyes, stroking his cheek lightly. Jackson unconsciously pressed his lips to my hand, still in a deep sleep as he breathed evenly despite his arms tightening around me.

I smiled to myself, loving the effect we had on each other. I guess the doctor was right, all I needed was some warmth, a specific warmth, over my stomach.

I snuggled closer into Jackson, pressing a kiss to middle of his chest and breathing him in, his scent surrounding me and comforting me.

Jackson moaned softly in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open while one of his hands reached up to cup my head to his chest.

"Good morning darling" I smiled, pressing a kiss to his chest again.

"It is" he smiled, blinking sleepily before continuing in the soft tone I loved "good morning love".

I tilted my head up, pressing a kiss to his lips. I tugged on his hair lightly, deepening our kiss while closing my eyes as he cupped my head closer with a groan.

"You're tempting me" he whispered, his breath fanning my lips.

"Yes. Sir" I whispered back, raking one of my hands down his back lightly.

Jackson's hips jerked in response, growling lowly in his throat as he tilted us so that he hovered over me.

"I still haven't forgotten about you hiding from me" he murmured, his eyes hooded as his legs parted mine to grind himself against me.

I moaned in response, gripping onto his biceps. He gave me a lazy smirk in response, trapping my wrists in one of his hands, holding them above my head.

His other hand drew small tempting circles all over my chest and sides, his lips pressing tiny kisses all over my body.

I shivered in anticipation as he slowly moved lower, my hands tangling themselves into his hair the second he let go of my hands.

He propped my legs against his shoulders, slipping his fingers into me and preparing my hole.

I moaned, feeling the familiar tingles crawl up my spine. My body craved him, missing the contact over the past week.

"This is going to be fast" he murmured, aligning himself.

"I need you" I moaned, gripping onto his strong thighs.

He started pounding into me, cupping my head to block me from hitting the headboard as the bed creaked along with each thrust of his hips.

My vision started to cloud, the familiar feeling building at the pit on my stomach, my balls tingling in anticipation when Jackson pulled out.

"Don't come" he commanded, his voice hoarse.

"Seunnie..."

"Don't come" he repeated, nibbling on my shoulder.

"Yes sir" I whispered, needing him back in me.

Jackson aligned himself again, pounding into me while chasing his own orgasm. I was so close, my hands gripping his thighs tighter when he pulled out again.

His member was raw and throbbing, his body heaving while he panted. I looked up into his wild eyes to see the torture and effort it took for him to control himself.

I groaned, watching as he bent down and licked my tip before wrapping his lips around me. His warm mouth sucked me in, his teeth pressing lightly against my length with each bop of his head.