2.

Jinyoung

The boat ride from China to Japan was longer, Jackson and I getting our own private time together in our not so little bubble that expanded to the whole cabin.

We cooked our own meals in the kitchen, eating whenever we felt like it, the two of us getting the rest we really needed.

I loved that I could show him affection whenever, Jackson's little smiles and hugs warming me up like the ball of sunshine he is.

I never got sick of seeing Jackson's body, unable to keep my hands to myself whenever he stripped, his body leaner. I snuggled into him every night, loving his unique scent and the taste of him.

We went to bed naked after our nightly showers, choosing to sleep naked as we knew that we would strip each other in the middle of the night anyway.

It was finally our last night on the boat as we would be catching a flight back to Seoul after roaming Japan.

Jackson had started tempting me in the shower, placing little kisses all over my body, his eyes dark as he watched me dry myself.

"Let me" he muttered, reaching for me. His hands were buried in his towel, slowly using the towel to brush small sensual circles around my body.

I panted, feeling the tension in the bathroom build up.

"Come" he called, holding his hand out to me when he was done.

"Yes please" I muttered under my breath, scanning his back muscles and his perky butt seat as he walked in front of me.

Jackson chuckled softly, grabbing my waist to push me down onto the bed. He propped my knees up to my chest as he kissed me hard, our tongues clashing while we sucked each other greedily.

"I can't ever get my fill of you" Jackson groaned, his hands roaming my body, groping me everywhere.

"Seunnie" I gasped, feeling his hand brush against my member as he stroked my inner thighs before grabbing the back of my thighs.

"Mmm" he hummed, continuing his leisure pace, his fingers brushing lightly over my hole.

My eyes snapped shut, hearing Jackson lube his fingers, waiting for the lube to warm up before slowly inserting his fingers into my hole.

"You're so tight and warm. You're my warmth" Jackson whispered.

"Ahhh" I moaned, feeling him brush against my sweet spot, my body trembling in response. I gripped his forearms, clinging tight to him as he slowly inserted more fingers.

"You. Now" I panted, my hips jerking with each stroke of his fingers. I cracked my eyes open to see Jackson lubing his member, his stroke in time with his fingers.

His hooded eyes held mine, his jaw slack as he let out a soft moan. I felt my body spasm in response, watching his forearm flex with each stroke.

"You don't know how good you look. Your pretty hole all prepped for me like that" Jackson moaned, staring down at me while he pulled his fingers out.

"Please" I whined, flipping myself around while propping my bum up. I heard Jackson suck in a deep breath, his palms massaging my butt cheeks.

"You'll be the death of me one day" he mutters, quickly aligning himself.

I released a loud moan, feeling Jackson enter me in one thrust, filling me so deliciously.

"You amaze me every time" Jackson groaned, his hands gripping onto my waist.

I moaned, unable to form a coherent response as Jackson continued thrusting into me. Each thrust took me higher until all I could see was stars, both of us soaring as we came.