18.

Jinyoung

I stirred awake, feeling Jackson nuzzle his face into my neck. His warm breath making my goosebumps rise, sending tingles down my spine.

My body shuddered, feeling Jackson still buried deep inside me, a moan slipping out as his member twitched.

"Good morning love" he rasped, his voice still laced with sleep.

"M-morning darling" I moaned, his hand moving down from my bump to stroke me.

"Mmm. Very good morning" he hummed, pressing kisses to my shoulder. This reminds me... I should be nagging at him...

I tugged his hands away, slipping him out before turning to face him. I spun around to face him, scanning his face as he froze.

"My nagging is going to begin" I muttered, staring into his eyes. His gaze softened, giving me a small smile while reaching for my hands to pull me closer.

"Mmm. Go ahead" he nodded, holding me close in his arms.

"I can't nag if you make me all soft like that" I mumbled, burying my face in his chest naturally.

"Mmm" he hummed, still holding me tight.

"Seunnie..." I grumbled, nipping lightly on his neck.

"You're not helping" he mumbled, turning his hips downwards. I giggled to myself, distracted by him. Silly horny boy.

"I can't help it" he murmured using his special tone, reaching out to stroke my face.

"You never play fair" I grumbled, frowning at him. He knows that his special tone always gets to me.

"Never did when it comes to you. But nag away love. I will listen to every word" he replied, giving me a small smile.

He leaned forward to nibble on my bottom lip, my body twitching in response, my pouting lip jutting out further.

He closed his eyes in bliss as he sucked and licked it, soothing harsh nibble on my lip. I moaned in response, unable to take it anymore.

"I'll nag after breakfast" I muttered, tugging him towards me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pressed myself into him, loving the control he relented.

Jackson groaned, his eyes rolling back as I tugged on his hair, allowing me to dip my tongue into his mouth.

I closed my eyes in bliss, his sweet taste and scent enveloping me. My tongue brushed against his and I tilted my head, wanting to taste more of him.

I felt Jackson's lip quirk up in a small smirk, his hand splayed on my lower back while his fingers drew patterns at the base of my spine.

I shivered in anticipation, feeling him go lower, his fingers brushing around my hole. I bent closer to him, tugging his head nearer as I stuck my bum out, thrusting my tongue deeper into his mouth as a hint.

He continued teasing my hole, his fingers going round the sides, skirting over and brushing against it but never in.

"Stop teasing" I panted, breaking away from our kiss to look at him. He cracked opened his eyes, breathing heavily through his swollen parted lips.

He closed his eyes with a moan as he slowly dipped his finger into me, feeling how wet and stretched out I still was from last night.

"I love this" he murmured, curling his fingers as he pumped them slowly into my hole.

"Seunnie" I gasp, my body shuddering with each pump as his fingers brush against my prostate.

"I need you. I want to sink my cock inside you. I want you to always be filled like this, my come always deep inside you, forever marking my spot" he whispered, nibbling my neck and shoulder.