3.

Jinyoung

Jackson slipped his fingers into me, scissoring me while he sucked on my nipple, nibbling slightly as it peaked.

My body arched in response, groaning as he blew on my nipple, continuing the same process before heading down south.

My member twitched in anticipation, feeling him edge lower, Jackson chuckling lowly as he saw it.

"I love how you're always ready for me" Jackson smiled, his hoarse voice causing me to twitch again.

Jackson slowly took me into his mouth, wrapping his hand around the base of my member. He started sucking me while pumping me with his hand, his tongue twirling around my member with each bob of his head.

He unsheathed his teeth at the tip, clamping down slightly causing me to moan in response. My hands tangling themselves into his hair, tugging him nearer.

"Please Seunnie" I moaned, tugging on his hair.

He chuckled lightly, the vibrations making my toes tingle and curl in anticipation. He smirked in response, knowing just how much it affected me, speeding yo his pace.

I gasp, thrusting my hips deeper into his mouth, my eyes rolling back as I came hard, my hand tugging on his hair.

"You taste too good" Jackson hums, continuing to bob his head and stroke me. He sucked me off, licking every last drip of me, prolonging my orgasm.

"You. Are. Amazing" I panted, squirming as I propped myself, wanting to pleasure him back.

Jackson smiled, tugging me to the edge of the bed while he stood. He lubed his member quickly, aligned himself while tugging me closer to the edge of the bed.

He pressed himself slowly into me, a moan slipping out of my lips as he allowed me to feel every inch of him.

"You're still so tight every time" Jackson whispered, staring down at me.

He leaned over me, pecking my lips before he started thrusting his hips to a slow rhythm. Jackson held my waist, pulling me back down to him with each thrust.

I clung onto his back, feeling his muscles flex so powerfully under my hands with each thrust. I felt another orgasm build up, my body reacting immediately.

Jackson started picking up speed, rotating his hips as he stroked my sweet spot. I clawed on Jackson's back, needing the release as he chased it for us.

"Ah. Squish" Jackson moaned as he came, pounding into me a couple more times before pulling out.

He crashed onto the bed next to me, tugging me upwards so that we laid on the pillows.

"You are the amazing one" he whispered, pressing a kiss onto my forehead.

"I... mmm. You" I mumbled, my brain still up in the clouds, my body too tired to form a proper sentence.

Jackson chuckled, folding me into his arms, placing my head against his chest, placing me at my usual spot.

"I love you" I heard him whisper, his arms tightening around me before I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

~

I couldn't believe that we were back in Korea now, missing our not so lazy time together. Our schedules were not as hectic as before when we took our long break for the weddings but busy enough that Jackson and I fell asleep almost immediately every night.

We were currently getting ready to film a variety show and I was sitting in the chair, waiting to get my makeup done while Jackson sat in the corner with Bam talking and laughing about something.