24.

Jinyoung

I sat in the shade, hanging out with some of the actors and actresses while waiting for filming to resume.

We were chatting about random stuff when one of them congratulated me about Jackson and I coming out.

"Thank you" I smiled shyly, feeling a little overwhelmed with the sudden attention.

Most of them reacted well to the news but some of them, like the idiot... no. Idiot is for my Seunnie... the thing in front of me started asking me dumb questions.

"What did you two do to get married?"

"We has a ceremony and registered our marriage. Like anyone else" I replied, slightly confused by his question.

"How did you even manage to kiss a girl?" one of my actor colleagues asked.

"It's called acting" I replied, plastering a polite smile while trying hard not to roll my eyes.

"Wait. So you liked guys this whole time?" he asked, frowning at me.

"No. Just him" I replied, shaking my head.

"Huh. Maybe it's him then?" he replied, shrugging before looking away. No it isn't you prick...

"You both could have done so much better" another colleague sighed, overhearing our conversation.

She shook her head and patting my shoulder before walking away. I resisted the urge to brush the weird feeling of heat from her hand still lingering on my shoulder, choosing to look out at the director.

I ensured that my smile was still plaster on and shrugged at them in response, putting on a front and laughing it off. Just smile through it Jinyoung. The shoot will be over before you know it...

~

"Thank you for your hard work" I bowed before I left, thanking the production crew and seniors.

Oddly enough, the seniors and production crew were the ones that were extra supportive, telling me how proud and brave they were about our decision.

"I'm sorry I actually tried to introduce some women to you" a senior actor told me, clapping my shoulder.

"No. It's fine. You wouldn't have known as I didn't say anything either" I laughed, bowing to them as they left.

I released a huge sigh once the van took off, shaking the stress off.

"You hung in there well" my manager smiled encouragingly at me through the mirror after hearing my sigh.

"You too hyung. Thank you for sticking by us" I replied, giving him a small smile.

"I'm glad to" he smiled, driving us to my parents' place.

~

I wrote some lyrics on the way to the studio after picking Jade up, thinking of Jackson and Jade the entire way, scribbling while a tune played in my head.

I held Jade close to me while bowing to greet the staff and the other artists hanging about and chatting in the lobby, quickly walking towards our studio.

I held my head up high, pretending not to hear the whispers as I entered the lift. Ignore them Jinyoung... they're not talking about us. We're alright.

I held Jade closer to me, unconsciously shielding her from the stares, feeling so trapped in the lift as it crawled upwards.

I heard them start to whisper even before the lift doors closed and turned to my manager with a small sigh.