15.

Jackson

I was spent after our session, my eyes glueing themselves shut. I basked in the post orgasmic bliss, feeling all loose limbed while lying next to Jinyoung.

I gave out a little sigh, feeling Jinyoung run his fingers through my hair before getting out of bed.

"Come on darling" he called, rubbing my cheek.

"Mmm" I hummed, my eyes still glued shut. I heard Jinyoung walk away while giggling in response.

I felt him wipe me down with a warm towel and mumbled a thanks to him, Jinyoung shifting me so I laid down properly on the bed.

"Sleep" he whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead before his footsteps faded.

I stirred as he crawled into bed, my arms reaching for him immediately, settling him onto my chest.

"Thank you" I mumbled again, enjoying his warmth surround me.

"No. Thank you" he whispered, pressing a kiss to my chest before the darkness sucked me back in.

~

"Seunnie" I stirred, hearing Jinyoung's soft voice calling for me while he rubbed my shoulder lightly.

"Seunnie... I'm sorry, I know you're tired but you need to eat" he continued, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I nodded in response, reaching for him with my eyes still shut. Jinyoung obliged and crawled into my arms, raining kisses onto my face.

I snorted a laugh at his actions, my hands on his waist, loving how much affection he was showing for me.

"I'm awake. I'm awake" I laughed, still smiling as I opened my eyes to look at him.

Jinyoung smiled down at me, his long fringe brushing against my forehead as his face hovered over mine.

"Mmm. One of the best mornings ever" I whispered, leaning up to press a kiss against his lips.

Jinyoung straightened himself before I could deepen our kiss, giggling as he spotted my pout. I just want him...

I smiled at his laughter, stretching as I got out of bed.

"Good morning love. I like waking up to that" I smiled, my voice still deep from sleep.

"It's actually afternoon" he corrected, lacing my fingers with his.

"Huh?" I frowned, turning to his bedside clock to see that it was already 2pm.

"I didn't have the heart to wake you up this morning but it's late now. And I don't want you to miss anymore meals" he explained.

"You should have woken me up... I wanted to spend the whole day today with you" I frowned, disappointed in myself.

"Darling. We have the rest of our lives" he whispered, tilting my head up.

"I know we do... I just wanted to spend more time with you after the past few weeks" I sighed, pulling him into my arms.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around my neck, tugging me closer while pressing little kisses all over my face until I laughed.

"Come on. Let's fatten you up" he smiled, tugging me out.

I let him pull me along, loving how his eyes twinkled so happily.

~

Jinyoung's mom prepared a feast, even packing the extra food for us to bring back to the dorm. I pushed for both Jinyoung and his mom to rest instead, taking over to do the dishes.