7.

Jinyoung

I used to like the smell of the doctor's, the clean sanitary smell giving me comfort but that was before the whole debacle with Jackson.

It was a smell that brought back some painful memories and also the same smell that was making me nauseous now.

I held Jackson's shirt over my nose, breathing in his scent instead while trying not to vomit.

"Park Jinyoung?" the nurse called.

"Here" I waved, standing to follow her.

"The doctor will see you now" she smiled, leading me to the consultation room.

I thanked the nurse, knocking on the door before entering the office.

"Hi. How can I help you today?" the doctor smiled as I settled into the chair across her.

"I have been feeling a little nauseous and queasy these past few days. It's probably some bug that I vomited out. I'm feeling better already but they insisted I come here anyway" I rambled.

"Any other pains? Headaches, fever etcetera?"

"No. Just that" I replied, shaking my head.

"Let's just check your stomach shall we?" she suggests while smiling kindly at me, gesturing me to the table.

I nodded slowly in response, hiding my frown while laying on the bed. I just don't understand the fuss...

The doctor took out a stethoscope, pressing it lightly against my stomach before taking out another weird device, she spread some gel over my stomach, scanning before giving me a smile.

"Congratulations" she smiled, staring at something on the screen.

"Huh?" I frowned, confused.

"You're expecting"

"Expecting?" I asked, really confused now.

"You're pregnant. You see this on the screen? That's your child there" she explained, pointing out something to me.

"I'm a guy" I gape, staring at the little... thing.

"Yes. I am aware. It is possible for men to get pregnant too. It is rare but not impossible" she explained further, giving me a kind smile.

"My child?" I asked, stunned as I continued staring at the little peanut shaped thing on the screen.

"Yes. Looking at the size, your child should just be a month old. Hold on... I'll print this for you" she continues, pressing on some button.

"Thank you" I whispered, not really comprehending what she was saying still, my eyes glued to the screen.

The doctor cleaned the gel off, handing me another to wipe myself before passing me the photo she printed.

I sat there staring at the peanut on the photo until she tapped me.

"I don't recommend giving you any medication seeing as your pregnant. The nausea would pass in another month or so. Just place something warm over your stomach and your lower back and you will be fine" she advised.

"Okay" I nodded robotically, my head still swirling.

"This pamphlet here is a list of foods that would ease the queasiness and should be taken so that your body would be prepared and be healthy for both of you" the doctor smiled, handing it to me.

My hands reached out for the pamphlet out of reflex, my head nodding.

"There's nothing to worry about. The baby will be delivered by caesarean and is growing healthily" she continues, looking at me curiously.