11.

Jinyoung

We had been slowly slipping me out of the schedules, Jackson becoming busier and busier as a result.

I was roaming around in our dorm when I decided to go to the studio to surprise Jackson.

To: Darling husband and king of my life

Hey darling
I'm heading to our studio
Meet me there?

For sure
Be safe on your way love

I smiled to myself while seeing his reply, pulling on one of his baggy pullovers. I grabbed his car keys to drive to the JYP building, excited to meet Jackson.

I tucked my hands into the front of the pullover, pushing it forward to protect my tummy. I had wore hood up in case there were any reporters and slipped into the building.

I made my way to our studio, a little tune playing in my head when I heard a girl whispering around the corner.

"You look fine"

"My hair is a mess"

My heart dropped, I could recognise that voice anywhere. I sneaked around the corner and saw Somi helping Jackson style his hair while he faced her. They looked so much like a couple then that I froze, not knowing how to react.

"There you go" she said, taking a step back.

"I don't want him to worry. You know how he gets" Jackson frowned, straightening his jacket.

I blinked away some frustrated tears, quickly turning away to head to our studio. I quickly rubbed my face when I entered our studio. I soaked in the familiarity, calming myself down while I looked around.

"Squish?" Jackson called, coming into the studio to find me in the recording booth.

"Hi" I waved, stepping out.

"Come here" he murmured, opening his arms to me. I wrapped myself around him as he folded me into his arms.

Jackson leaned his head against my shoulder, his eyes shut as he placed little kisses against my neck. I stroked his back, feeling the tension slowly escape from his body.

"I needed that. Thank you" he whispered, nuzzling my neck.

"Always here for you darling" I smiled, continuing to stroke his back.

"You should be resting at our dorm" he frowned, lifting his head up to look at me.

"But I should move around while I can... I'll be stuck in the dorm for the next few months anyway" I pout, tugging Jackson nearer.

I sucked in a deep breath, catching the look Jackson gave me while he stared at my bottom lip.

He leaned forward to nibble on it, pressing the softest kiss against my lips while I melted into his arms, clinging onto his biceps for support.

"I'm done for the day" he whispered, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Let's head back together" I smiled, pressing one last kiss to his lips before leading the way out.

~

I had forgotten about my irrational jealously of Jackson and Somi until the posters of them doing an advert together appeared everywhere. I guess that was why they were together that day...

I sulked to myself, scrolling through the comments to see many fans commenting about what a good match they are and how well they suited each other.