Chapter 4 Normal day

The blacked eyed brit started his day off with his brother waking him up by jumping on his bed. Just the perfect way to start the morning Tom sarcastically thought to himself.

"Toooomm! Come on, let's go! I'm bored!" Will yelled out, on top of Tom, who was still in bed.

Tom yawned, "What time is it?" He grabbed his phone and saw it was 5 am. He groaned. "Really? This early?"

"Yes" Will answered simply.

"Go back to bed. You don't have school until 8" Tom closed his eyes hoping his energetic little brother would leave.
It didn't work.

Will shook Tom, "Tom, there's nothing to do in the house! Boredom will kill me!" Will slid down the bad dramatically, pretending to die. "I'll die, Tom! Die!"

Tom sat up and looked down at his brother laying on the floor. "You won't die, Will. It won't kill you to either sleep until 8 or stay up 'till then. Because I'm not getting up at 5" Tom said with a tried tone.

Will crossed his arms and huffed in defeat "Fine..."

"I'm going back to sleep" Tom laid back down and quickly fell asleep.

Tom got woken up by Will once again when it was 8. Will got ready for school, and when they left the house there was an ice cream truck that just pull up.

"Can we please get ice cream, Tom? Please?" Will begged

Tom smiled, "Fine, just one"

Will cheered in happiness and they got ice cream. Tom then dropped Will off for school and went home.

This was a normal day for Will and Tom, nothing weird ever happens. They live in a safe area, no crime, nothing.
But of course things won't be like that for long.

Tord, Pau and Pat got caught up on what happened these past few days. They sat in a car that Pat drove.

"Things were crazy back at that other town" Said Pau, with a cigarette in his mouth.

Pat added, "The fire was mostly the reason why"

Pau continued, "They were looking for us. Mostly you, Za- Tord"

"How could they possibly have known it was me who set the fire?" Tord questioned, he just used the fire as a distraction so it'd be easier to leave.

"Witnesses saw you doing it" Pau answered. He then mumbled, "Maybe try not to be so obvious?"

"Pau. Maybe this isn't the best time to get rude? We just found Zand- T...Tord" Pat stated, obviously hearing what Pau said. Pau just rolled his eyes in response. "Anyway, do you have a place, Z- Tord?"

Tord was unsure on how to answer that, but still did anyway, "Sort of?"

"Okay, how about when- or if you ever want to start doing... you know- again. Just give us a call. Uh, do you even have a phone still?" Pat said, giving quick glances at Tord while driving.

"Yes, it's a new one since I got rid of the old one. So if you've been trying to contact me all this time that's why I haven't been responding" Tord explained getting out his phone out of one of his pant pockets.

They soon came to a stop and made sure they're now in contact with Tord. He then exited the car and watched Pau and Pat drive away. Tord looked down at his phone, wondering if he'd ever want to start causing trouble again. The whole reason he started the fire was to get away from this.
I should sleep on it...

Edd sat in his room starring at his sketchbook, unsure on what to draw. Then Tord popped into mind. They only just met but, why not? He was finishing up the picture when he realized the time, it was 3 pm! This day has gone by really quickly... Edd thought to himself.

He suddenly heard Matt throwing up in the bathroom, this is the least he's thrown up all day to that's good, maybe. It's concerning on how little Matt's been eating, he might just be trying to stop himself from throwing up by not eating. Which is also concerning.

Things will get better, right? They have to.