Chapter 10 Not Well

Edd went home soon later, when opening the door, Matt was standing in front of him.

"Hey, Matt" Edd said casually, entering the house.

"Hey Edd" Matt greeted back.

Edd didn't say anything else, probably focused on something else. He didn't notice he was just standing there until Matt spoke again.

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" Asked Matt. He remembered their agreement about going to the hospital if he didn't feel any better. He tried to keep Edd off of the subject.

"Oh, right..." Edd didn't seem to be that excited to inform Matt what happened. He wanted to keep Tord being a criminal a secret, obviously. It'd be silly to go around blabbering about it. "Remember that guy we ran into after breakfast yesterday?"

"Uh, sort of? Was his name... Todd..?" Matt tried to recall the name. All he remembered was it started with a, 'T'.

"Tord" Edd corrected, walking off to sit on the couch.

"So? What happened? You seemed to be in a rush..." Matt was a bit curious why Edd was so excited to see Tord. Or at least he assumed Edd was with Tord. He sat next to Edd.

"Tord and I hung out. That's about it"

Matt didn't seem to believe that, For an hour you just 'hung out' with that guy? I don't buy it , Matt thought to himself. "Something interesting must've happened! You were gone for about an hour!"

"Sorry, but we just talked. That's it" Edd wasn't exactly lying, they DID talk.

Matt gave up trying to get information out of Edd. Knowing it'd probably wouldn't work. "Alright..." He sighed. I don't know why, but I don't trust that horn haired dude. Who even has their hair like that, anyway?

Edd looked up at the ceiling and said, "I feel like I'm forgetting something..."

Matt, knowing what he might be forgetting, said, "Oh, I think it's nothing!" He suddenly had a terrible migraine appear. He tried not to let the pain show.

"Hmm..." Edd thought for a moment. What could he be forgetting? He looked over at Matt, then remembered. "How are you feeling, Matt?"

Shoot, he remembered "Oh! F-Fine... you know... like a normal human being" Matt lied. He felt like hammers were being smashed against his head. He felt like his stomach was eating itself due to not eating enough. He felt tired, but didn't want to sleep.
He felt horrible.

"You're lying, Matt" Said Edd, looking concerned. "I want you to feel better, and if you don't tell me how you feel... it'd be a lot harder for me to help"

Matt felt saliva building up in his mouth, he felt like throwing up. "E-Excuse me, Edd" He then quickly went to the washroom. Throwing up in the toilet.

That was all Edd needed to confirm that Matt didn't feel any better. Once Matt came back out, Edd turned to him and stated, "We're getting you checked out"

Sorry for short chapter! But don't worry, the next one is really long! (I wrote the next chapter first and this one second. For reasons)