Chapter 9 All That Matters

Tord left the store happily. We are actually going to meet up! Not just accidentally bump into each other! It felt weird being this excited. He never really felt like this before, I was new and odd. But somehow it was enjoyable.

Tord walked down the street with a smile on his face, he never done that before. Even if he did at one point, he didn't remember. Oh Edd... He thought to himself, I can't wait! The black coated man then stopped dead in his tracks. Wait a second "I sound really gay!" He accidentally yelled out loud. So loud at a woman across the street waking her dog turned in his direction confused.

Tord quickly scampered off, feeling extremely embarrassed. Tord was too busy looking at the ground he didn't notice the blue hooded man walking the opposite direction. They bumped into each other.

"Gah! Sorry" The dude said as Tord almost fell over.

"It's fine..." Tord looked up and saw that the guy had weird eyes. Like, really weird. "U-Uhm... it was my fault... I wasn't saying attention and I was thinking... gay..." Tord said trying to not stare at the guy's completely black eyes. Tord then realized what he said was stupid and became more embarrassed than before.

"Uh, what?" The black eyed dude asked, confused.

"NEVERMIND!" Tord then walked so fast that it was almost running. He didn't want to cause more embarrassment.

Edd was about to finish for the day. At 6:30 is when I get to see Tord... this is going to be fun He then looked at the time and realized he had five minutes left before the end of the day. I just realized I didn't tell him when I get off work. Man, I hope he wasn't waiting all this time...

Tord was. He sat against the same tree from last night. He too realized that Edd didn't tell him the time to meet. But he didn't mind, it was a mistake, he was fine with waiting. Plus it was away from people, he can't embarrass himself if there's no one around.

Tord's phone vibrated, he grabbed it and checked it. It was a message from Pat.

Hey Tord! I just checking in. Pau told me not to bug you, but I'm doing it anyway.
Made a decision yet?

Tord totally forgot about the fact that Pat and Pau would be willing to start doing bad things again. He kind of got caught up with thinking of Edd than trying to think of a decision. Another message went in before he could respond.

It's okay if you haven't made up your mind yet. It's only been one day and all...

Tord replied,

Sorry, but things right now are going are okay so there'd be no reason to start up again. You know what I'm saying?

Pat replied,

Yeah, that's understandable. But if you change your mind I'm right here! So is Pau

Tord was right about to put his phone away before it buzzed again.

Pau says hi

Edd, after work ended, quickly went home and changed. Matt asked why he was in such a rush and Edd replied, "I have someone to meet up with!"

"Who?" Matt asked.

"I'll tell you later! Bye!" Edd quickly went out the door.

Edd made it to the meeting spot in record time. Record time because there never really was a record until now. He saw Tord peacefully laying against a tree.