Chapter 21 Secrets Revealed

The red demon quickly took flight and zoomed across The Demon World. Scanning for the place Eduardo and Edd are. Worry and anger filled Tord, that idiot Eduardo took Edd. He needed to get him back.

Tord knew there was going to be a fight.

He doesn't intend to lose.

"Let me go! You-...uh... stupid green demon!" Edd yelled at the other stupid green demon in the room. Eduardo didn't look too impressed. Edd was tied to a wooden pole, that had ash surrounding it.

"We're both green and demons, bud. But you're the stupid one here"

"Nope. I'm pretty sure you're the stupid one" Edd rejected.

Eduardo raised an eyebrow, curious and slightly annoyed "Yeah? How so?"

"Because Tord will obviously save me" Edd said, in a serious tone. "Your plan is flawed. You're going to wish you'd disappear"

Eduardo was taken aback by the sudden change of tone. "Tch. Y-yeah right... that's only if Tord doesn't go along with my plan" He paused. Then added, "He obviously will. We've done similar things before. He won't give this up just for you"

Edd tilted his head in curiosity, "What... what do you mean? What plan?"

Eduardo chuckled, "Oh, you'll see"

Right on cue, Tord landed in front of Eduardo. Causing the ash and dust to fly up into the air and temporarily blind everyone. "Eduardo" Tord greeted, emotionless.

"Tord" Eduardo greeted back, with a unsettling smile on his face.

"Tord! Help!" Edd yelled in the background. He tried wiggling out of his bonds, but his struggles were for not.

"Listen... Tord, I know that you've 'changed' but I know you're still the same demon from 5 years ago! Y'know... the one that would steal the souls of angels and use them to-"

"Shut up Eduardo! I'm not here for that" Tord protested.

Edd looked at the two worryingly, "What is he talking about, Tord..?"

Eduardo and Tord ignored Edd's question. Eduardo didn't seem to believe the red demon. "Stop denying it. You miss the power, don't you?"

Tord looked at the dark green demon in front of him and questioned, "What led you to that conclusion?"

"The power of the angel's souls you stole? How you would go up into The Mortal World and were granted the ability to kill. How you would always say you loved the screams of those weaker than you-" Eduardo went on but Tord pushed him onto the ground before he could continue. Tord turned his arm into a giant purple knife and pointed it at the demon below him.

"Shut. Your. Mouth. I'm tired of your voice. I will cut your throat open so I won't hear it ever again" Tord said, not breaking eye contact with Eduardo. Tord's horns seemed bigger and sharper, so did his teeth.

All that Eduardo did was laugh "You just proved my point, Lil Red" he pushed the knife away from his face with one of his hands. He straightened himself up, but was still looking right up at the red demon. "Also, I see some of those angel souls are still in your system hehe..." Eduardo glanced at Tord's arm knife.

Tord flinched, stepped back, and looked at his purple knife hand. It went back to it's original form.

"Don't you see? You need the power. You've always have" Eduardo picked himself up. "You can go back y'know... go back to life... you can get all the power you want. Become a mortal but with the powers of a demon. All we need is that Ex-Angel's soul" He pointed to Edd.