#1 How you meet

Harry: You sighed as you followed your friend into the coffee shop she had begged you to come to. You were visiting Y/F/N for a few weeks in London. You hadn't really wanted to go anywhere today, but she had practically begged. So eventually you agreed. Y/F/N told you to grab a booth while she ordered. Again you sighed, but did as told and moved towards the only empty booth in the entire business. Slowly you sat down and waited for Y/F/N to hurry up with your coffee. "Excuse me miss?" A husky voice from behind called. You didn't think he was talking to you so you didn't turn around. It was the tap on your shoulder that made you turn. You were slightly taken back by the beautiful boy in front of you. He had a head full of brown curls and bright green eyes that seemed to pierce your soul. "Ma'am is this yours?" He asked holding your phone out to you. "Oh! Goodness yes! I must have left it at the counter! Thank you!" You exclaim gratefully. He gives you a crooked smile that made your heartbeat pick up, before asking innocently "so. What's your name?" You bit your lip as you said "Y/N." He smiled once again. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You felt a deep blush creep into your cheeks. "Thank you." You squeaked. He said nothing as he took a pen and a napkin and began writing something down. He winked before sliding out of the booth and walking towards the door. You wait until he is completely out of sight before looking at the napkin. It read: Call me;) and under it was his number. You smiled at the small napkin as Y/F/N sat down. "Who was the Hottie?" You looked up and continued smiling. "I have no idea."

Niall: Your heart began to race as you walked down the abandoned street. You heard footsteps behind you, but you didn't dare turn around, in fear of what you would see. You picked up your pace just a tad. You were only a few minutes from home. Maybe if there was someone following you they'd realize you weren't far from your apartment building and leave you alone. No such luck. As you were passing an alley a heavy force came crashing down on you. You crumpled to the ground due to the massive amount of weight. "Let me go!" You cried to the masked man, dragging you into the alley. "Help!" You screamed, but the man shoved his fist into your mouth, effectively cutting off your voice. He chuckled at your mortified expression. "Now, you are not going to say another word. Understand?" You nod, as tears filled your eyes. He laughed loudly before crashing his lips to yours. His breath smelled of alcohol. You sobbed as his chubby hand roamed down your body. Then...BAM! He was knocked off of you. You hesitantly look up to see a blonde male punching your attackers face. His brilliant blue eyes looked up and met yours. You whimper and cower away from the blonde stranger. "Hey." He says gently, slowly walking over to where you were slumped against the wall. "I'm not gonna hurt you." You were still starring at him with wide eyes. "My name is Niall. What's your name love?" You gulped before somehow finding your voice. "Y/N." He smiled slightly and said "hello Y/N. Do you trust me?" After a moment of hesitation you nod. "Alright. I'm going to pick you up now, okay?" You nod again, as he slips his arms under you and lifts you into the air. "It's alright pretty girl. We're gonna get some help." Was the last thing you heard as you let darkness consume you.

Zayn: The screams of thirteen year old girls filled your ears as you sat with your sister in the front row of a One Direction concert. Your mum had made you take your little sister. You hadn't been super thrilled to come. You like their music, but you were far from being a Directioner. Your sister screamed and sang along to the songs as you stood there on your phone, scrolling through Twitter. "Y/N!!! Can you believe we got backstage passes?!" Y/S/N exclaims into your ear. "Mmhmm." You mumble back only half listening. After the five boys finish their last song, Y/S/N squeals and yells "come on!! Let's go meet them!" You followed her to backstage. You showed security your backstage passes and sat on the couch, waiting to meet the boys. Your sister jumping around on the sofa, while you continued to go through your phone. When Y/S/N screamed happily you looked up and saw four of the five members. They smiled and introduced themselves. "Where's Zayn?" Y/S/N asked anxiously. The blonde smiled down at her "he'll be here in a minute." Just as the words escaped his lips, a very tan man walked into the room. Your eyes met, and connected instantly. By the end of the night you had his number! "I cannot believe my sister has Zayn Malik's number." Y/S/N said in awe as you got into your car. "Me neither."

Liam: This morning was one of those mornings where nothing goes your way. First you woke up late, then your shower stopped working, then your car wouldn't start. Let's just say, it just wasn't your day. Your day continued to get worse when your best friend decided not to pick you up. So, you had to walk. Well more like run. Since your best friend betrayed you and your car refused to start, you were stuck with running. Which you didn't completely mind. It gave you time to think. You weren't completely paying attention, so to make things become even worse, you accidentally bumped into a tall stranger, and with just your luck you fall back words on your bum. "Oh goodness. Are you okay?" A male voice asks, concern laced in his voice. "I'm fine." Standing up to face him, you note that he looks vaguely familiar, but you can't quite put your finger on it. He smiles down at you and sticks his large hand out for you to shake. "I'm Liam." You shake his hand and return his warm smile. "Y/N." "Do you want to maybe get some breakfast?" You think for about two seconds. You were already late, so why not? "Alright."

Louis: You sat on the colorful couch of yours little brother'a birthday party, bored out of your mind. If you had any say in this, you wouldn't have come. Sure it was your brother's party but normally 7 year old parties weren't fun. You watched as Y/B/N runs around having the time of his life. "Well hello." A male voice says from you left. You turn your head and see a boy around your age with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. "Hi." You say smiling. "I'm Louis, what's your name beautiful?" You blush slightly at his compliment. "Y/N." "Pretty name." You blush once again and look away. "Thank you." As you sat there and talked to Louis, you found that he was extremely funny. The lame plot to jokes and absolutely no punch line, made you laugh so hard, that tears starting trailing down your face. "So, Louis. What are you doing at Y/B/N's birthday party?" You asked, honestly curious. "Well it seems that my little cousin and your little brother are friends." "Really?" He nods and you two spend the rest of the party talking and joking around.

_________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

In case you guys don't know my name is Kyla Donavan and I am new to Wattpad. So if you guys could take it easy on me, I'd really appreciate that. Oh and I won't do imagines but if guys could give me some ideas that would be awesome.

Thank you!

Kyla