DISCLAIMER

This is a BL story, meaning it contains boyxboy as the main course! Don't like, don't eat--err, I mean don't read and gtfo. 

This story contains MATURE scenes like SEXUAL INTERCOURSE between TWO MALES as well as violence, gore, and all that other jazz. So if you don't mind the BL but you mind the R-18 for whatever reason, also kindly and quietly make your way out. But there will be a bold and caps WARNING prior to the scene(s).

IF YOU ARE WEAK OF HEART or you get scared easily, I suggest you also take your leave or at least DO NOT READ SOME ARCS LATE AT NIGHT. I am not responsible for nightmares, traumas, lack of sleep (okay it doesn't even have to be horror for this to happen amirite), or any other averse reactions to the story. There are HORROR arcs/worlds and I will put a NOTICE or WARNING at the beginning of those arcs. 

UPDATE SCHEDULE: 1 CHAPTER/WK until QTBB is complete or I say otherwise.

Lastly and most importantly, I am still an AMATEUR writer with only a really poorly written novel in existence before this one (and it's not even done yet). So forgive me for the small hiccups in plot holes, minor grammar mistakes (I try to edit/proofread but I'm a lowly hooman and some things escape my poor eyesight), and overall anything bad a story SHOULDN'T have I guess.

All in all, enjoy!