Xue Yang (xxix)

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

Only after panting for a while into the crook of Xinya's neck did the tiny hole in the back finally loosen its tight grip on their four fingers, which they slowly slid out.

Yang weakly sat himself upright on Xinya's lap and watched on with incredulity as the man brought his palm filled with his semen to his sexy thin lips, stuck out his tongue, and licked it!

"That," the boy blinked his beautiful jade eyes and his mouth was half-opened for a split second, "tastes bad, doesn't it...?"

Eyes slightly narrowed with a smirk playing across his lips, Xinya chuckled as he bent forward to tenderly peck the bend of Yang's nose, "I've had worse."

Xinya was actually disgusted with the addicting taste of blood in his original world, as well as the feeling of the warm, thick liquid flowing down his throat. Even though he needed it to survive, that didn't mean he liked it.

As for that time he'd shared a bloody kiss with Yang two years ago, that was his own blood.

"Oh," with his lashes lightly fluttering due to the sudden close in proximity, Yang brought the arm he had wrapped around Xinya's neck back so that his hand was resting on the man's cheek and his other palm situated itself on the sturdy chest before him.

Then, he lifted his lips up to Xinya's, nipping the other's bottom lip before softly licking it and slipping his lithe tongue into the slightly parted pair of thin lips.

Naturally, Xinya welcomed the soft intrusion, deepening the kiss as he leaned back against the headboard again. One hand rested on the boy's waist and the other's slender fingers trailed up his love's spine until they reached his nape, holding the boy steadily in place as their tongues danced within the confines of their cavities.

He watched from above with half-lidded eyes as Yang's long platinum lashes shook occasionally, framing his eyelids that had been lowered in pleasure. Their hot breaths intertwined, merging together.

Their glistening, semi-hard members were pressed against each other until Yang brought down the hand that had been caressing Xinya's cheek down to prop up the large, hot rod in front of his own as he slowly lifted himself off of Xinya's lap.

With such a fair and tender neck right in front of his eyes tinted heavily with repressed desire, Xinya couldn't resist his urge to lick, nibble, and suck on it, marking the otherwise pale white skin with ambiguous red marks.

He trailed his kisses down to the defined collarbone, biting down on the hardness before soothing it with his soft and wet tongue.

Before he could go any lower towards those enticing hardened nubs, he felt a sudden pressure compressing itself against the tip of his penis, causing his pupils to constrict in ecstasy.

"Yang," Xinya's deep voice was terribly hoarse as he softly called out repeatedly his beloved's name, his sun--his light.

Almost in an instant, his rod had enlarged and stood proudly as he let out a sigh against the smaller chest in front of him. He brought his hand that was placed at Yang's nape down to the youth's member, cajoling it to help him relax.

"Ahh..." Yang's pink-tipped fingers resting upon Xinya's hard chest trembled slightly as he persisted, lowering his body onto the excessively large and pulsing phallus beneath him. Xinya's gentle movements against his shaft elicited a gratified hum from him as his hole engulfed the entire head of Xinya's penis almost thirstily in one go.

In response to the sudden constricting force against his glans, Xinya let out a low, restrained growl through his tightly clenched teeth as he breathed heavy puffs of hot air onto Yang's smooth and flat chest.