Dance dance 💃🕺

I am dedicating this chapter to Tejaesh

Photo courtesy Google.

Keeping same title from You are mine, Dance dance 💃🕺

✒️
"Karan uncle at what time cruise is leaving port," Aarav asked checking his wrist watch.

"Departure time is 3:45 Aarav," Karan said looking down, he was feeling enthusiastic about his new cruise ,finally his dream is coming true.

"Seems someone special is coming," Rinky who was standing beside her husband asked Aarav.

"Aunt Rinky, I had invited my business associate Gaurav and his sister Monika , it's a last minute decision ," Aarav said looking down at Samaira who was yet to board , she seems waiting for Raj ,Aarav thought and turned away from there.

✒️
"Miss Kapoor welcome aboard," hostess smiled giving back Samaira's boarding pass.

" Mam do you know when Aarav sir's guest will come," she asked . "Who?" Samaira asked confused.

"It's me she is talking about,' Monika smiles and then she continued walking up," umm my boarding pass is with Aarav, wait I'll call him," she said pulling out her mobile from her sling bag.

"Ohh it's fine Monika," Samaira hugs Aarav's business associate and date from the last party and then walk inside with her. Monika was also wearing blue but her blue was totally different from the one Samaira was wearing .

Aarav saw his Mira with Monika . He walked to them and then he hugs Monika , he then turned towards his Mira, no no more his, he thought when his eyes moved behind Samaira. Raj was coming towards them.

"Samy," Raj called. Samaira happily turned and walk to him and gave him side hug.

"Where is your brother Gaurav ?" Aarav asked Monika.

"He is coming with his new girlfriend," Monika laughed.

"New girlfriend?" Aarav questioned.

"Anamika, Kiaan's last time date is now my brother's girlfriend," she laughed and then they all walk towards the main hall were Karan was standing with mic in his hand.

Aarav turned and looked at his uncle who waved him, it was plan that all the young the partner of this cruise will stand beside Karan during welcome speech.

"Go to Mira and her group, I am going to uncle Karan," he whispered in Monika's ear and walked towards his uncle.

Monika nodded but she didn't went to Samaira instead she went to Anamika and Gaurav.

Aarav went to his troupe and stand beside Sunny, Harshvardhan,Kiaan, Kunal and not to forget Bobby, youngest owner. "

"Warm welcome on board , friendship,aaj kal aaj," Karan smiled at his guests who happily cheered. Karan smiled at them continued, "The balloons are ready for release and to start our cruise journey from Mumbai to Kolkata," Karan paused and asked his guest to walk outside as the cruise is ready to leave port for his first vacation. He wants his guest to realease balloons which are tied around the deck area. Guest walked out to the deck. Several camera's were clicked once everyone came out to upper deck. "It's a great day, one we've been planning and waiting for," Ronit said releasing the balloon in the air.