Control

Suzumi
After those words, it took me a while to figure out what was happening, why I couldn't control myself. It took time to get used to the sensation of still being able to feel, touch, taste, smell, hear everything but not have my body respond in the way I want it to. And in case you were wondering, that means I feel pain too. But what really took time was figuring out a way to send messages without letting the other 'me' know about it. Warning people as best I can and just hoping against hope someone can figure it out.

It's kind of hard to make a code that you know your friends will be able to figure out if they try without letting yourself know what it is when yourself has all the knowledge you do.

Wow, that was a confusing sentence.

I've gone as far as scratching backwards morse code into metal with my own fingernails for this, I had to do it while 'she' was asleep, that's when I have the most control, but it hurt like hell to do it. Then there was the paint where I not only added two letters to make it Star Wars but also made it an anagram. But the simplest by far was leaving something behind at the base, it was just a simple photo of one of the big ten with a thick red cross through it but it was enough for them to at least make sure that woman wasn't alone when I attacked her. Not that it made any difference really.

I've also been doing my best to make sure I only attack places my friends know I know, I'm surprised 'she' hasn't caught on yet but I'm certain 'she's' getting suspicious that I'm doing something. That's why I was so subtle with the most recent clue, 'she' didn't even realise the subconscious guidance I gave my hand as she stabbed the letter into the wall.

I wish I could have given them more but if she suspects anything she'll change the plans and then they'll have nothing. But this is the big one and I can only hope they get the message in time to do something about it.

I just want to go home.

I have to remind myself everyday of the good things: nobody's dead. Yeah, that's all I got. I don't know what dad expected but I'm— she's— still not killing, the four heroes I've attacked have all been put in critical condition at some point but so far, they're still breathing and I check everyday to make certain of that simple fact. I honestly think if one of them dies I might just give up, lose myself and become her. I'm holding on by a thin thread as it is.

But for now, I'll keep going, for my friends who may or may not still be searching for me.

I wouldn't blame them for giving up by now, it has been 5 months after all.

Narrator
A tall man stood outside a prison cell leading to the father of one of the most wanted people in the country right now. The tall man sighed disgustedly, "I hand her to you on a silver platter and you promise results but after five months there is still nothing,"

"She has something big planned next I'm sure of it,"

"She doesn't need something big she just needs them dead and not one of them is yet, care to explain!?" The tall man, dressed in police uniform was angry, angry because he made a deal and his business partner isn't holding up his end of the bargain.

"She's a villain, sir, allow her her fun,"

The tall man growled.

"The results will come soon don't you worry,"

"Right," he spat, walking away, still just as angry as he had been when he'd come here in the first place. He figured he'd crack some heads later to make him feel better as he headed back to his day job.

"Sir, I'm telling you, she's been leaving us these warnings from the very beginning, she's still in there and we can bring her home!"

Aizawa looked at the small group of boys with tired eyes. He wanted to believe that Suzumi was still there with all his heart, that it was still possible to bring her home, but it had been five months and he wasn't about to raise his hopes up. He sighed, "I'll talk to the other teachers and see about increasing security at the mall."