Sunset

Narrator
The match began, they'd started at opposite ends of the field but that changed in the very first second when Midoriya activated Full Cowl and was immediately beside her. He tried to push her backwards, sending her out of bounds a second into the match but she wouldn't allow that. She teleported out before he landed the hit and from that moment, she knew this battle would be fast-paced and exhausting.

Midoriya was constantly moving, trying to chase her as she teleported, which meant she was in control of his movements and leading him one way to then appear beside and land a hit on him before leaving again was easy enough, until he figured that out and decided that standing his ground would be better, forcing her to come to him.

No holding back.

She used her hit and run tactic. Punches, kicks, flying through the air. The side, stomach, back, face, he just couldn't keep up, couldn't find the pattern because there was none, there was barely even a rhythm to her movements. He was on the floor in seconds, her kneeling over him, a fist poised above him. But she hesitated.

He threw her off him with all his strength, the green lightning crackling around his body, and she had to use a portal to stop herself from falling out of bounds as well as cancelling out her speed.

She paused for a breath, Midoriya already on his feet, and they stared at each other for a moment before bursting off into the fight once more.

The audience were struggling to keep up, the two moved so fast even a blink could mean you missed something earth-shatteringly important. It was breathtaking, the match truly had everyone on the edge of their seats, even the heroes (more than a few of which were more than glad that they weren't the ones in the match raging below).

The strangest bits were the sudden and short moments of stillness between sections of combat, moments where you could hear a pin drop. Even Present Mic had forgone his usual commentary simply because he couldn't speak fast enough and honestly, he was just as shell-shocked as everyone else by the fight.

Stunned to silence, that's what it was, these two teens had stunned an entire stadium filled to the brim with people to complete and utter silence.

It was an incredible atmosphere.
An incredible feat.
They were incredible.

There were times when the young heroes-in-training moved so quickly it seemed like they were in two places at once, too fast for the human eye. Even as Midoriya shouted, sending a powered punch to the ground and throwing a whirlwind that almost pushed Suzumi out of bounds, they were still both within the field and ready after one of those strange moments of tranquility and then the violence started up again.

Every movement, people did their damnedest to follow it all but they just couldn't, they were moving. Moving. Moving. Always. Heads turned. Eyes flickered.

And then it was over.

Midoriya's foot was over the line, even if Suzumi was in a headlock— a headlock that would never have lasted anyway. Present Mic would have missed it but the students had frozen there because they'd known the moment his foot had shifted, he'd been thrown slightly off balance and had moved it to avoid falling over but now he was out.

He released her and they shook hands peacefully, huge smiles on their faces as they ended the greatest fight of their lifetimes so far, both of them panting.

The silence that had overwhelmed the audience throughout the fight held as what had occurred slowly sank in. The cheers were deafening, the applause so loud it was painful and Suzumi had to fight to keep her hands from defending her ears, and yes, she could hear the boos hidden carefully in the background noise, the curses thrown at her but she didn't care. She was happy.