Scream it from the Rooftops

Suzumi
When I walk downstairs, I have the smuggest of smirks on my face. I am happy, I'm so excited I'm like a tiny kid, I woke up really early and I couldn't get back to sleep so I'm first up yet again. I see Aizawa on the couch in his yellow caterpillar costume and give him a chirpy, "Heya!"

The man groans loudly, "Ugh, kids," he grumbles. Seriously, half the time I wonder why he chose teaching as a profession— part profession— he clearly isn't very fond of children.

I grab some cereal, a spring in my step, use a portal to pour the milk 'cause it's way more fun and skip over to Aizawa, jumping onto the sofa, catching any stray droplets and portalling them right back into the bowl.

Aizawa looks at me with narrowed eyes and I can't help but laugh, "Yes?" I ask.

"What did you do this time?"

Ugh, how rude! "Nothing thank you! It's what I will be doing today, I'll tell you in class," and with that, I wolf down my food, I'd have portalled it directly into my stomach if I thought it would move faster.

"So you talked to someone?" he checks suspiciously as I go to clean up my bowl.

"Yep!" I pop the 'p' satisfyingly. He flinches at the loud sound, it's a little extreme a reaction though so I roll my eyes with a laugh.

"Who did you talk with?" he asks,

"Um..." would Bakugou be ok with me saying it, "I'm not sure they'd want me to say," and why is it even important? "and I'm not sure I want you to know."
he frowns, "Why do you even need to know?"

He hums, "Because I don't believe you, go back to bed," he orders.

"What?! No!" I am not spending another day locked in this prison of a dorm house!

"Name?"

He's hardly a 'master manipulator' but that was still a jerk move. Nicely played Aizawa, nicely played.

I walk back over to him, listening out for anyone coming because this is going to stay between me and Aizawa, well, and Bakugou. I come up to the back of the sofa and bend over to whisper in his ear, "Bakugou."

He frowns as I pull away and I'm willing to bet he thinks he misheard me, "Bakugou?"

"Yep!" I pop the 'p' again and it just makes me so wildly happy.

"Please stop doing that!" he groans, "I still don't believe you."

He's acting like a toddler! "But-! But I told you!"

"I'll talk to him when he wakes up."

"But you can't!"

He glares at me with an unusual hint of smugness, "And why is that?"

"Because-" it's none of your business, "it's personal!"

He rolls his eyes and groans, "Stop worrying, it's exhausting to watch. I won't go into detail."

I'm not sure I believe him but I suck back an angry response. "Well, ok," I respond nervously. I'm kinda scared, I really don't believe him, but that's something for later.