F i v e

"Six matches?!" Taehyung yelled, making the blonde jump as he stared over his shoulder.

Jin huffed as he walked away, carrying on with cooking their meal, mumbling silent curses under his breath.
The one time he tried out the website himself, he wasn't so lucky as he was graced by the plethora of older men, none that looked like the daddies that consumed his best friends page.

Jimin was in shock, not only was he not expecting to get matched, let alone with six gods crafted by angels themselves...

But also by the temptation of their sinful looks.

The kind of sinful that made his virginity cry out of starvation.

Jimin wasn't exactly you're wait til marriage type of guy, but he also wasn't the kind to just give himself away either.

His excuse for still never feeling the sensation of a great fuck was simply just because he was waiting for the perfect person...

And by perfect person he means a boyfriend....

Which he has never had. 

He wanted all of his firsts to be perfect, and to be with someone that he doesn't have to pay to stick around...

Call him a hopeless romantic, but he does believe in love and if that means waiting for those little things that truthfully he didn't find little... well so be it.

"If you're worried about the guy taking your innocence, you can always practice on me..."

And that brought him back to reality.

"What the fuck Taehyung..." Jin stole the words right out of his mouth, wondering exactly what made his best friend propose that offer.

"What? Isn't that what friends are for, I mean would you rather him do that stuff with me or go whore around with some creep..." Tae explained, "and I mean... have you seen his ass?"

"God Taehyung, would you shut the fuck up... there is no way in hell that I would ever put my lips anywhere near yours..."

At this point Jin was on the floor, grabbing his sides as his loud laugh rang through the apartment, Jimin also trying to keep it together while Taehyung pouted.

"I was just trying to be nice..." the brunette mumbled, crossing his arms as he sat himself back down on the seat, laying his chin in his palm as he watched his two best friends laugh over his gesture.

But the boy was pulled away from the scene as his phone buzzed, his eyes widening at the message that came over his screen.

Unknown
Hey, I really hope this is
Taehyung otherwise this would
be super weird.
Oh, this is Yoongi by the way.

The boy jumped up from his seat, moving his way towards his room as he definitely wasn't going to fall into his pillow and scream.

Eventually Jin and Jimin got their shit together as they sat back down at the table, Jin taking the laptop back into his possession as his eyes grew wide.

"Jimin... you got mail..." Jin gasped, the blonde rolled his eyes as he sat down looking at the website.

You have 3 new messages!
Would you like to view them?
Yes | No

You have 3 new messages!Would you like to view them? Yes | No