S i x t y - S e v e n

Jimin sat in the back of a taxi, heart racing out of his chest as he held the box securely in his hands.

— F L A S H B A C K —

Jimin's eyes grew wide as his breath became deeper, his eyes now staring at the small box he had forgotten about, his fingers touching the side as he opened it as quickly as he could, now wondering if the gift had any indication wether or not this whole situation was real or if it was some kind of sick dream.

The ravenette didn't even care that Jungkook exposed him, all he cared about was telling the younger that he feels the same way.

As the box opened, a tear fell down his cheek.

The wrapping laid in a pile on the desk as all that was left was a velvety black box, one being too big to fit a ring, but too small for anything else that his mind could wander to.

The ravenette opened the lid slowly, heart racing at the exposed sight in front of him.

Inside the box laid a nickel colored key, the color contrasting with the black, on top of the lid was writing....

If it wasn't the cheesiest thing Jimin had read..

"You stole the key to my heart, so here's the key to my home.."

Jimin couldn't help the smile that overtook his face as he held the key in his hands, smile now fading as realization hit him...

'How long has he been waiting for my reply?'

The ravenette grabbed his jacket and rushed out the door..

— E N D F L A S H B A C K —

The driver pulled up to the large modern house, the boy tipping him as he exited the car, taking in large breaths as he closed his eyes, calming his nerves.

For so long he kept his feelings hidden, for so long the couple were strictly fuck buddies, and not to mention their sugar daddy status.

But here he was, in front of Jungkook's house, the key in his hand as he felt his legs betraying his body and letting himself move.

Feelings almost felt forbidden between the two, and now the thoughts of everything changing made the boy feel nervous.

Deep breath Jimin. Deep breath.

He already confessed.

He won't reject you.

You can do this...

The boy waddled up the stairs, hesitating to knock on the door, but when he finally did, instantly he heard footsteps coming closer.

"Who is it?" The sultry voice echoed through the door.

"It-it's Jimin.."

The front door opened, revealing Jungkook in sweats and a tight fitting shirt, his inked arms on full display and dark eyes pierced into the nervous boy.

"Oh hey... what are you doing here?" The younger asked, hand propped up on the door panel.

"I just... I guess I needed.. well you see..."

Goddammit Jimin just spit it out.

Speak you idiot.

But nothing seemed to come out, per usual in these kind of situations.

But Jimin wasn't going to give up this time.

So instead of speaking, he acted on impulse.

Impulsively crashing his lips into the younger's...

And then the next thing he knew, the door was slammed shut and he was being carried away.