E i g h t y - F o u r

— t w o d a y s p r i o r —
c o n t i n u e d

Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok had been sitting around for twenty minutes, finishing up the last detail after having worked for over an hour.

It was now 7:45pm.

Jungkook was trying to keep himself busy, being threatened with taking a Valium from Hoseok who was through with the ravenette putting himself down.

"Hello?" Jungkook quickly looked over, seeing Namjoon on the phone.

"Yeah we're ready... you're five minutes away? Aish Jinnie, I should have counted on you being early... yeah everything set up, see you soon babe."

At the sound of that conversation, Jungkook grew a feeling he had yet to remember to feel since this day started...

Excited.

"Deep breaths Kook, now we'll be over there behind those trees ready to take pictures, I promise you'll be fine.... everything's going to be perfect." Hoseok reassured, pulling an anxious Namjoon along as they got in positions.
Watching as Jungkook left to stand in front of the decorations, the ones they had been working on for hours.

Jimin kept playing with the material of his shirt, excited and nervous over what Jungkook had planned, the younger never going to these measures just to surprise him.

Jin and Taehyung couldn't help but giggle as they pulled into the space, getting out and taking deep breaths, the eldest of the two texting his own boyfriend to let them know they were here.

As the two giggling boys neglected to pull Jimin from the car, Yoongi took it upon himself as he opened the door, smiling at a flustered blonde who was re-reading the note his boyfriend wrote.

"Hey, you good?" Yoongi asked, pulling Jimin from his thoughts.
The younger nodded as he exited the car, taking in a deep breath.

"So those two loons forgot to use the bathroom before we left so I'm going to show them where it is, if you want you can go ahead and follow the lit up pathway, it'll lead you down to the place.

Jimin nodded, thankfully not getting the fact that the three boys were actually running to join Namjoon and Hoseok.

Jimin expected a restaurant, one that was secluded that he would get to enjoy with the love of his life... but as he walked closer, as the lit up pathway led him down... he was never expecting....

This.

And standing in front of everything was him

Jungkook.

Jungkook's breath was taken away by how good his boyfriend looked in the Gucci material he bought him, how it complimented his curves and accented his blonde hair.

"H-hey baby..." Jungkook stuttered, blushing from his inability to form a perfect sentence.

"Hi." Was all Jimin would muster out before he choked on his words.

"I-uh... I, so I mean..." Jungkook tried, closing his eyes as his heart rate picked up, his breathing becoming harder.

Jimin walked over and took his boyfriends hand, rubbing circles trying to calm him down.

"Take your time..." the blonde whispered.

And if on cue... as if his friends knew exactly how nervous he had become, a song started to play, filling the open area with soft melodies.

It was time, and Jungkook felt ready.

"Jimin..." Jungkook breathed, letting his eyes open as he took one last deep breath.