T w e n t y - E i g h t

Jungkook stood there staring at the face that he had been desperately wanting to meet for so long, it had been hard... holding back.

Refraining himself from asking for inappropriate pictures or sexual FaceTime calls.

He hated to admit it, especially since he was the last person to believe in such a thing as love at first sight, but Jimin made him feel things, things that shouldn't be felt when you haven't even properly met the person.

Jungkook's fingers caressed the silky cheek that was tinted pink from the obvious nervousness.
He grew a smile as the plump lips parted slightly, giving in to the touch.

Jungkook leaned in, his hand on Jimin's cheek tightening as his lips slightly brushed the elders lips, the feeling euphoric as he melted into Jimin.

Jungkook bit his lip slightly, trying his hardest not to lose control, though the thoughts of making the blonde scream his name was enough to drive him crazy, he pushed those images behind, wanting to take things slowly.

His mind started to focus on the sounds the pretty boy in front of him would make, and if they would be as whiny as he imagined they would be and that thought alone set him off.

The once longing to be gentle and savoring the moment turned into Jungkook taking the elders lip in between his teeth as he slowly grazed it, Jimin allowing a moan to be let out.

The younger grazed his hands down Jimin's toned body, his fingers caressing the soft material of the silk shirt as they lowered to the top of the lacy thigh highs that caused palpitations to arise in Jungkook's heart.

He tried so hard not to say anything, knowing surely that Jimin would possibly recognize his voice, and the last thing he wanted was for the blonde to think differently of him, the ravenette doing so well of keeping his alias a secret.  

So he let his body talk as he guided Jimin to the bed, laying on top of him as his fingers found the hem of Jimin's shirt, pulling the see-through material over his head and letting his fingers pull down the tight shorts, extremely amused to see that he had on a pair of the lace panties he had sent him, which were doing a not so good job at covering his hard-on.

Jungkook let himself groan in a mere whisper as he allowed his lips to explore the boy's body, the body that he hasn't been able to stop thinking about for weeks.

As he reached his crotch, Jungkook licked his tongue over the fabric of Jimin's length, watching as it throbbed simultaneously as Jimin let out a subtle moan.

Jungkook slipped the fabric down the elders legs, surprised at the size that sprung out.

He waisted no time on placing kitten licks around the head, teasing the boy underneath him, living for the lewd noises that had suddenly erupted.

"Mmm..." he heard Jimin, muffled moans  coming from his lips.

Jungkook without thinking let his mouth fall open, "What do you want pretty boy?"

Jimin froze.

Jungkook slapped his hand over his mouth as he watched Jimin slowly remove the blindfold, an almost look of disappointment filled his face.

Jimin tried to look away, not entirely sure whether or not he should be upset, or even if he was allowed to be upset.

It wasn't that he didn't want to meet Jungkook in person, in all honesty he was always just too shy to bring it up... he was more so angered by the fact that Jungkook took advantage of this moment to do what he pleased with him.

Jimin sat up, his eyes focused on his fidgeting hands.

"Jimin.... I..."

"Finish it..." he coldly states as he glances down to his still hardened cock.

Jungkook only nodded, knowing well that he at least owed him that.

He continued to use his tongue, laying it flat as he licked from the base before wrapping it around the head once again.

He heard slight moans arise out of Jimin's mouth, and as he looked up he saw that the elder was doing everything to keep them in.

So Jungkook took Jimin's length in his mouth, letting the head touch the back of his throat as he bobbed, the feeling making it harder for Jimin to hold in his pleasure.

"I-I.....I'm cumming..." Jimin whimpered, Jungkook slightly smirked by the boy's reaction as he fastened his pace, feeling Jimin throb in his mouth, not long after feeling warm liquid hit the back of his throat.

He swallowed it all as he licked the rest that tried to escape as he looked up, his emotions all over the place.
But he was stung by the expression that Jimin wore.

"Get out..." was all he said.

Jungkook thought it wise to not fight back, so instead he handed yet another envelope, one that matched the other he had received yesterday and left.

The door slamming behind him.

As soon as the door closed both boys crashed into the closest thing they could lean on.

Jimin on the bed, letting desperate sighs out, as disappointed thoughts filled his head.

And Jungkook fell against the wall, tears streaming down his cheeks as he wiped them away, pure and untamed guilt caressed his body.

Both boys were falling in love and yet neither would admit it to themselves.

Jungkook knew he had royally fucked up.