T w e n t y - S e v e n

Sweat glistened down Jimin's body as he took a towel to wash his face off, stalking to his private room to clean himself up, hoping that he would get picked for the private dance tonight.

As he approached his room, he looked to the side, at the door that leads to Hoseok as he heard soft moaning sounds, wondering exactly who the red head had in his room, and also trying to figure out why Mr. Wang suddenly went missing.

As the blonde closed the door behind him, he took his perfume and sprayed his body, applying extra makeup and placing the straightener through his hair one last time before he sat and waited, hoping for a knock at any minute.

"Where did Mr. Wang go?" The raven haired boy asked as he looked over to his friend, now seeing that he wasn't paying attention, instead had his tongue in another boys mouth.

The boy rolled his eyes as he walked towards the back, where he assumed the private rooms were held.

"Is that who I think it is?" Namjoon asked leaning over the side of his chair.

"Earth to Jungkook..."

"Don't fucking say my name out loud!" The ravenette whisper shouted as he turned his attention back to the stage.

"My little pretty boy is a stripper, huh?" Jungkook asked to himself, but not realizing he had said it out loud.

"Whatever it is you're thinking, don't."

"It's just one night hyung, I'll even keep my mask on, and if it feels right, I might reveal myself..."

"You're an idiot!" Namjoon whispers, followed by a hush from the younger, his mind set to his plan.

Jungkook walked down the hallway, watching as the names on the doors passed...

Yeonjun.

Wooyoung.

San.

Hoseok.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered, as he pulled out the paper from his pants, looking it over one last time as he slides it under the door.

Jimin was scrolling through his phone, wondering if he should text Jungkook or not when a piece of paper slid under his door.

He hesitated before he walked up to it, picking it up as he opened the letter...

Jimin,
I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. You intimidate me, everything about you, your body, the way you move, and the features on your face.
But I feel drawn to you, I would like it if you allow me the pleasure of taking your private dance for tonight?
But I hope you understand, I have an identity to upkeep, and I'm sure you are wonderful at keeping secrets, I still need to take precautions.
If it's a yes, knock two times and I'll send a blindfold under the door.

If it's yes, then knock three times after the blindfold is on.

— Black Rabbit

Jimin stood staring at the paper, wondering exactly how close the other boy was to the door, now beginning to smell a musky perfume that sent his senses crazy.

He took a deep breath, Mr. Wang's words coming into his mind,

"I'm sorry we can't get you extra hours, but I promise if you can get the private show of the special guest in the next few weeks, then I'll double what he tips you as long as he leaves happy..."

Jimin reaches up his knuckle as he knocks twice on the door...

And sure enough a black blindfold slipped under, the blonde picking it up as he tied in on his face, his sight disappearing.

He knocked three times

"Hello Jimin..." a deep voice echoed as the door opened, the blonde immediately feeling guilty.

Don't think about Jungkook. You don't even like him you idiot...