F o r t y - O n e

Numb.

That's all Jungkook felt.

The sickening realization that the whole world now knows that he hooked up with his ex boyfriend has surfaced...

But it's not the world he cares about, rather than a certain individual that may or may not see the post.

But given that the ravenette now sat in front of several glaring eyes, he could only assume the worst.

He currently had Namjoon consistently slapping the back of his head while Jin tried to pry him off, while Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok sat in front of him, arms crossed and eyes shooting daggers.

To say he was fucked was an understatement.

He wish he could voice his explanation, except that it would only fall out as excuses and right now, what Jimin and everyone deserved, was the truth.

Which ultimately was the reason he came out to both Yoongi and Jin, the two forced to talk to the ravenette while Taehyung and Hoseok tended to Jimin's needs before they came to join the blood bath.

To Yoongi he was shocked, not only realizing that he was in the presence of his idol, but he was in the presence of his idol that was a real dick.

And Jin, well he knew.

Taehyung and Hoseok were the only ones who were out of the loop, the two others promising to fill them in later.

Jungkook only wanted to meet up with Yugyeom to further figure out his feelings towards the blonde, which he had come to the realization now, was a real shit thing to do.

But no one knew how hard it was when the two split, except for Namjoon.

And for the ravenette, becoming a sugar daddy was the way to get over his ex without having the discomfort of falling into a new relationship only to get his heart broken again.

He swore to never fall in love, his heart couldn't take another blow.

And yet here he is, in a room full of boys who are ready to murder him for not realizing his feelings for the adorable blonde that now more than likely sits in his room alone, wondering where he went wrong.

In reality the ravenette just wishes he could get Jimin to talk to him...

He needs to figure out if this feeling deep down inside of him is infatuation or the first step of finally falling in love again.

Jimin sat in his room, fingers rubbing over the boxes that still have yet to be opened from Jungkook, the blonde too scared to open anything after the first gift.

His head was flooding with thoughts that differed from where he went wrong, to how amazing could this Yugyeom guy be.

He took the liberty upon himself of searching up Kim Yugyeom, wanting to know all the details of this boy, all the while telling himself that it definitely wasn't because he caught feelings for Jungkook.

He was sad yes, just because that Jungkook made it seem like he was a one person guy, obviously, that and the ravenette flirted with him, so maybe he thought the boy had caught feelings for him.

Jimin was so in his head that he barely heard his phone go off, his head looking down in time to see that Hoseok had texted him, quickly picking it up to text him back.