F i f t y - T w o

Jimin stood in front of the large door, his breath deepening as he tried to regain his heart beat.

It wasn't that Jimin was having an anxiety attack, except that's exactly what it was.

The blonde had gotten a call earlier from his boss about shutting the club down for a few weeks for revamping, Mr. Wang making it clear that some things needed to change.

And Jimin couldn't even argue with him, the way he had ran things before had gotten almost out of hand, his sudden change of heart was definitely confusing.

The the blonde was definitely ecstatic for the new changes, but he was now worried about the fact that he would have no way to get money for god knows how long and he felt bad about asking Jungkook for more, the regular being more than enough to live off of.

So thus the reason the blonde stood in front of the door that read financial aid.

"Come in Mr. Park..." a deep voice called out as the boy went to go sit in front of the elderly man, his hands fidgeting out of nervousness.

"M-mr. Nam, I'm sorry that I haven't been paying like I should, you see my job—"

Jimin was interrupted by a chuckle, his face contorting into one of confusion as he stared upon the man in front of him.

"What are you talking about?"

And now he was even more confused.

"Your whole schooling has been paid off Mr. Park, you don't have to worry about any payments, I mean it's not everyday that a student will get to graduate without any loans and..."

Jimin began to tone out the mans voice as his heart rate picked up.

He looked to the paper in front of him, and to his surprise there it was, the amount that he now owed...

$0.00

But then there was something else, the line that was meant for a signature was marked out in black sharpie, though Mr. Nam didn't do a great job at making sure that whatever was underneath was covered, because the blonde could read the name perfectly....

Jeon. Fucking. Jungkook.

Jiminieee: Where thefuck are you

fuck are you.

KissTheKook:
At home? Why?

Jiminieee:
Im heading over.
We need to talk...ish.

KissTheKook:
What's for the
"ish"?

Jiminieee:
Because I feel like
there won't be much talking.

KissTheKook:
Oh 😏

Jiminieee:
Don't "oh" me... I'm
fucking furious at you.

KissTheKook:
Why are you
suddenly sounding dominant...
I'm your fucking daddy, Jimin.

Jiminieee:
You are not my daddy.

KissTheKook:
Oh really now...

Jiminieee:
Mhmm

KissTheKook:
Get your fucking
ass over here, and I'll show you
just how much of your daddy I am...

Jiminieee:
And how will you
do that...

KissTheKook:
By making you scream
it until it's engraved into that pretty
little head of yours.

Jiminieee:
I'm still not convinced.

KissTheKook:

KissTheKook:What about now

KissTheKook:
What about now...

Jiminieee:
Fuck you.

KissTheKook:
And that's exactly
what I plan on doing to you.. 😈