E i g h t

Jimin struggles to turn his eyes away from the screen, the boy with dark chocolate eyes and deep colored tattoos that littered his body lured him in, his intrigue growing more as he stares at their conversation, wondering exactly what this boy did to make enough to want to take care of someone else.

Taehyung, stuck to Jimin's side, kept trying to point him towards the other messages that were sent from the other two guys.
But something about this Jungkook figure made the blonde fidgety, and not at all in a bad way.

But it was clear that he wanted something more than financial support, his flirtatious way of speaking and the dominating aura that came from those few messages caught Jimin off guard, making him regretfully rethink his whole approach to this Sugar Daddy thing.

Knowing very well that it would be almost too easy to fall under the brown eyed boys spell.

It had been hours since Taehyung and Jin left the blonde to be on his own, the two deciding not to skip class as the other was doing.

But Jimin wasn't upset, his loneliness becoming comforting as he stared at the lap top...

At two unread messages to be exact.

Taehyung and Jin both were driving the blonde crazy, the pair shared extremely opinionated thoughts, ones that sometimes differed, usually ending in a conflict only making the situation worse.

But Jimin needed to hear the blunt truth, especially in this particular situation...

Even if that situation made him want to gag and beat himself up for even thinking about going through with this, but the way his life presented itself in the last few weeks, he had no choice.

Deep breath.

Two new messages from:
Lee Taemin
Jay Park

lee_taeminLet's get straight to thepoint

lee_taemin
Let's get straight to the
point...
I think you're adorable
and I've been dying to
add on to my collection...
So what do you say,
baby doll.