N i n e t y

— W E D D I N G   N I G H T —
J u n g k o o k ' s   P o i n t   O f   V i e w

W a r n i n g : d e g r a d i n g a n d
s l i g h t B D S M

"Thank you..." I mustered out as our last guest left for the night.
Jimin had already retreated to the hotel we would be staying at for the night before we left for our honeymoon.

The hotel I booked was five stars, a full suite that included a privacy room, a large bathroom that held a jacuzzi and a small kitchen.

Jimin begged to go first, saying that there were things he had to work on before I arrived.

I took a breath looking at the empty space, the lights still twinkling and the rose petals gently being moved by the slight breeze.

I was married.

I was married to the most kind, forgiving, and beautiful man.

And as I stood there longer, I started to get antsy of the thought that my husband now sat in a hotel room alone waiting for me... my feet moving before I could even think.

I placed my keycard through the slot as the door clicked and I pushed it open.

"Baby?" I called out, slipping my shoes off and setting my belongings to the side.

No answer.

I furrowed my brows as I walked closer to the slightly cracked doors that led to the bedroom, a certain aroma now hitting my nose as I pulled open the doors, my breath being taken away at the sight before me.

"Jimin, I know quitting your job was a good thing, they never treated you right... but you know, I wouldn't mind if you kept some of those outfits..." My boyfriend smiled as he situated himself on my lap, letting his lips graze my ear.

"Maybe someday, on a special occasion, if you're a good boy, I'll dress like your little slut..." He purred in my ear, my grip tightening on his hips.

"I promise I'll be good." I whispered back.

"We'll see..."

Sitting on the bed, legs crossed, hand placed gently on either side was a sight that I had been waiting for...

White see through thigh highs were placed on his muscular legs, pale pink bows at the top.
White lacy panties struggled to fit over his throbbing cock as a silky garter sat underneath, the word "bride" spelled out on rhinestones.

But what truly caught my attention was the light pink chocker that adorned his neck, a small ring hanging from the front, as if he was just waiting to be leashed.

"Fuck..." I quietly groaned out.

He slowly got up, slightly swinging his hips as he walked towards me, his few tattoos contrasting the delicate lingerie.

"You've been a good boy, daddy..." he purrs as he slides his hands over my clothed chest, "tonight... I'm everything you want me to be... I fully surrender myself to you, do as you please."

Holy gods of submission...

I hummed as I traced a finger down from his lips to below his naval, "Is someone needy for daddy's cock?"

I looked up to his eyes, his teeth gracing his lips as he nodded.

"Words..." I commanded.

"Yes daddy..."