F o r t y - E i g h t

❤︎ blackrabbitofficial, KissTheKook, gucci_boii, and 25,097 other liked this

Parkchim So I did a little something today... 🙈💗
Tattoo by: @.blackrabbitofficial

____________________

It was a strange feeling, Jungkook thought, his hands placed on Jimin's side as his fingers caressed the soft skin, the dark ink looked stunning against his complexion.

Usually when customers come in, they have a backstory behind their tattoo's, either because the design was their late relatives favorite or because they thought it looked pretty, but when Jungkook asked the blonde exactly what the word meant that he was etching on his skin, Jimin didn't have a reply, only a smile of pride covered his face.

"Is it too much?" The ravenette kept asking, his heart breaking every time he heard the blonde wince.
Because it was the last thing in the world that the ravenette wanted to do, hurt him, even though the thought was hypocritical.

One hour of slight whimpers and deep breaths later, the blondes side was red and raised around the beautiful lettering.

Jungkook rubbed a soothing cool ointment on the area, all the while explaining the healing process.

"Jungkook..." The ravenette stopped what he was doing as he stared at the blonde, taken aback by the needy whimper.

Jimin took his hand, hesitantly bringing it towards the boy's mask, pulling it down, exposing the pink lips and defined jawline.

This was, in fact, the first time that the two were meeting in a setting that was casual, the last time, Jimin not giving himself enough time to admire the boy's features, instead sending him out with hatred.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered, his heart aching at the saddened state of the beautiful face in front of him.

"Hey Kook... your next client just called to cancel so you're free until this afternoon... oh..." Namjoon had walked in, eyes staring at the paper before he looked up to see Jungkook's mask was down and Jimin staring at the boy with tears in his eyes.

An extremely vulnerable moment for the both.

But the looks both boys were wearing gave Namjoon the confidence to grow a smirk as he looked towards the ravenette, who was glaring at the man who interrupted their moment. 

"I Uh... I cleaned the back room, wasn't there something in there that you wanted to give to Jimin?" He winked.

Jungkook bared his teeth at the elder, now knowing that Jimin would get curious, not necessarily wanting to go forward with what Namjoon was hinting at.

"You have something for me?" The blonde asked, as Jungkook looked over, not being able to resist his innocent eyes and soft pout.

"Follow me..." the ravenette dryly spoke, pulling Jimin's shirt back down as he got up, cleaning up his station.

The blonde hesitantly following behind.

The room was completely cleared from the mess that Namjoon had previously made.

The back room of the shop was mainly used for late nights when neither Jungkook or Namjoon were able to make it home, the room being filled with a bed and other necessities that you would need to stay the night.

But on occasions, mostly for Namjoon before he met Jin, it was used for those moments when you needed a sudden stress release.

Or for this moment now when Jungkook finally has Jimin alone, his thoughts running through every position he could fuck him in, but yet he tried to silence those images, not wanting to ruin whatever this was any further. 

The ravenette couldnt help but smirk at his previous thoughts, but was automatically brought back to reality when he realized that Jimin's eyes had filled with tears yet again.

Knowing that he needed answers.

Jungkook knew exactly what to say, but actually saying it to someone he cared about was what was making him hesitate.

He took a long deeb breath, letting his eyes fall to the floor.

"Yugyeom and I met in our freshman year of highschool, and we started dating not long after that..." Jungkook started, hands residing in his pockets as he recalled the memories.

"After graduation he started to change, at times he was distant, and other times he became more clingy, especially after our first time... we broke up right after he got a job offer in Japan, the job that would end up being his big break, which was also around the same time that the tattoo shop I worked at was picked for a show and I was starting to gain my own sense of fame..." Jungkook took a daring peek at Jimin, the boy's eyes held a glimmer of sympathy, knowing damn well that he didn't deserve that from the beautiful male.

"A year later I had opened my own shop and formed my alias along with Namjoon, both personas started to become big... so when Yugyeom came back to South Korea, the media sought after us both. Yes we had sex, and yes we went on a date... but it was after that, that we finally ended the long road of our relationship.... he was my first love, and my safe haven, the thought of him leaving made me sick..." Jungkook stopped for a second, taking a break, heart slightly breaking at the sniffles in front of him.

"But then I met you..." The blonde looked straight at Jungkook's eyes, both of their breaths being caught in their throats.

"I've been a fucking ass, I'll admit that, but you haven't been a saint either..."

Jungkook took slow strides towards the blonde who had his hands up defensively, eyes growing wider as the younger kept creeping closer.

Jungkook hesitantly reaches his hand up to Jimin's face, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on the boy's rose tinted cheeks.

"I don't trust you..." Jimin whispered, his voice barely audible.

"Jungkook... we can't do this, you've hurt me too many times, I-I don't want this with you..."

The ravenette truthfully could not hate him, the boy only sharing the truth, and Jungkook owed it to him to accept it, and he knew damn well that Park Jimin had never given him any reason to believe he had any interest, so he should not feel one ounce of pain...

And yet...

Jungkook turned away from the blonde, fighting back tears that stung his eyes.

And then suddenly he heard it...

The younger didn't necessarily know if the blonde meant to let it out, let alone what it would cause?

The smallest of moans left Jimin's lips as the word 'Jungkook' slipped out.

"Fuck it..." Jungkook yelled.

To say Jimin was surprised was an understatement.