N i n e

Welcome to the scarlet rose...

Experience a night of escape, where you can be free from your obligations and rid of the stress your everyday life causes.

Let the music lull you and the lights, as they dim, cause your body to feel relaxed and your burdens to fall...

Our waiters are ready to serve you, take care of you, and meet your every need.

Our dancers are ready to bring you into a new world, to give you a show that makes you forget about what lies out of these doors.

All you have to do is enter...

And let your dreams become reality...

Jimin took a deep breath as he finished brushing the pink tinted highlighter on his face, the glow becoming luminescent under the berry colored lights of his dressing room.

Loud music thumped throughout the building, lewd shouts and crude words were spit, mostly men who watched the plethora of boy dancers, topped with tight shirts and equally as tight pants.

Testosterone swam through the crowd, most of the strippers having themes that cause their attire and performance to be more masculine, their bodies filled with bulging muscles and faces sharp and defined.

But Jimin was different, the black sheep.

Him and Hoseok both had a childlike aura that surrounded them on the stage, while the red head was more fluid and sharp with his motions, causing a more mature feeling to settle, the blonde was opposite.

Graced with a body that was pulled by the music, his lips parted and plump, doe eyes sparkling under the black light and a body, though fit, was leaner and more curved, he was the center... the boy everyone heard of.

The one with features as beautiful as a girls and an attitude with bit of a bite, the push and pull of his angel and demon personality causing an uproar as dominate men drooled at the sight of the obvious perfect submissive...

At least that's what Jimin made them to believe.

The blonde placed his finishing touch, that of a swipe of his favorite glitter lip gloss, the one that causes the attention to be on his perfectly round lips, the glitter correlating with the shine of his cheek bones.

His body smelled of Lavender, an appeal most of the men seemed to like, his body tightly placed in a small black outfit, one that admired every one of his curves.

His thighs extremely present and the slight peak of his abs was the only masculine appearance he showed

He hated this job, but somewhere, hidden deep down inside, was that little glimmer that thrives off the praises and attention, that loved to be adored and lusted after.

But he would never admit that.

The lights in the building shifted from blue to hot pink, slight hues of purple sporadically placed as the beat of a song played, the tune causing the audience to go silent.

(Play Skin by Rihanna)

A figure made his way out, hips slowly swaying with each beat of the bass, his hands gripping the pole, his body swinging in front, head thrown back, neck on full display.

His legs lingered in a split as he lifted himself back up, facing the crowd as he slid down the silver pole, hands above his head and thighs spread apart, bottom lip sucking into his teeth.

The way his body moved, the way he picked himself up onto the pole and precisely hit every move made every eye, all the attention on him, every pull of the crowds body was fully focused on his sensual moves.

Jimin knew exactly what the shouters wanted, he knew that as long as he submitted to the music and let his body move, creating a canvas of visible art, he had them.... but all he needed was that one, the one that became so entranced into the show that they needed more... needed Jimin more....

◈ ◈ ◈

"Fuck kitten, you're good at that..." the stranger spoke, biting his lip as he awaited his boner to calm down, the feeling of the blondes ass grinding down on him, with his thick thighs comfortably spread on either side of his lap made him crave more than the clothed dance.

Jimin smirked as the man slipped a hand down his tight little shorts, placing a few bills as he patted his ass, a hopeful glint in his eye that the blonde will ask him to stay.

But the words never come.

Instead, Jimin lets a single finger graze over the strangers crotch, causing a small whimper to be let out as the blonde exits the private room, hips swaying dramatically.

Jimin flips down on his bed that's settled in the corner of his dressing room, causing the red head that inhabits it to groan as they both end up a giggling mess.

"How was it?" Hoseok asks, still a little guilty about Jimin having to work double.

"Hobi, it's okay," Jimin stated as if reading Hoseok's mind, "it was worth it."

"Oh and here, please take this at least..." Jimin pulled the wad of cash out of the back of his shorts, placing it in front of the red head... all $1500 to be exact.

"Chim..." Hoseok started to tear up, pushing the money back, but Jimin rejected his advances as he pulled the same trick as his customer, placing the bills into Hoseok's back pocket, giving him a slight pat as well.

"Thank you..." Hoseok barely got out as Jimin ruffles his hair, not for long as he decided to reach over and check his phone, noticing the many notifications that lined the screen.

Face paling to one in particular...

You have a new message from:
@.KissTheKook

Would you like to view the message?
Yes | No