S i x t y - T h r e e

Interview Pt

Interview Pt. 2/3

Mark
B.R.

So when you say, "go big or go home" what exactly does that mean, it almost seems like you're using this interview as a way to confess?

Ugh, next question.

Oh, it seems like I hit a nerve, so tell me, how did you exactly meet this mystery man?

It's kind of a funny story actually, it's almost as if we were set up on a blind date, he definitely wasn't too fond of me at first, we didn't quite get along and I made some pretty stupid decisions on the course of me trying to win his affections, let's just say I'm not that great at romance, but I think that's mostly because I've only had one serious relationship before this little "fling" I have going on now, but I've also been through some hardships to which I blame my lack of romance for. He was always so blunt and told me how it was and I appreciated that, it wasn't long before I started to gain actual feelings for him.

And does he return those feelings to you?

I'm not quite sure, but I've also been told I'm extremely oblivious, so I'm just hoping that if he were to gain feelings he would find the courage to tell me exactly how he feels.

I see, but it's also obvious from the picture that the two of you have been...intimate.

Yes, we have.

Short and to the point, so tell me if you were given the opportunity to confess to this mystery boy would you?

Definitely, he really has impacted my life and made me want to become better, in all honesty we haven't known each other for long, but in my heart it's as if we've known each other for years. 

And you say you're not romantic... so tell me, if you were to confess... what would you say to him, how would you win his heart?

If I were to confess to him, I would tell him everything.
How his smile lights up the room and blinds everyone with warmth and how he cares so much about others and his own dreams that he will do whatever it takes to achieve what he wants, even if that means taking a job that doesn't treat him right... How he can be a complete pain in my ass but that's what I admire about him, he's straight forward and has standards and is not afraid to tell you what he wants, even if you have to annoy it out of him every now and then... I'm sorry I'm rambling, but everything about him is perfect, Jimin... he's just perfect.

Jimin? Is that his name?

Oh no, fuck I uh, god why did I fucking say that...

I swear Black Rabbit it's as if we keep getting closer and closer to the truth... but you know what, that name actually does sound familiar, I remember seeing someone comment on the post, his username was close to that name...

Please, I don't want to expose him.

But I feel like you already have, oh thank you, my assistant here was looking through your Instagram... Park Jimin, is that the mystery boy? I actually knew Jimin in high school, we still keep in touch a little but last I heard he was with this guy named....

Shit...

Jeon Jungkook?