S i x t y

"You're a fucking idiot..."

Namjoon walked behind Jungkook and smacked the back of his head.

"First off ow... secondly, what the hell!" The ravenette looked over to Namjoon, the elder sporting a judgmental look that had Jungkook almost gulping at the sight.

"What the hell are you going to tell them, huh?— hey, I think I possibly may or may not be in love with a stripper named Jimin... and I'm his Sugar Daddy, I give him money and he gives me hella good sex, but I caught the feels, oh and by the way since you know who I'm dating, now you'll know who I really am!— idiot."

Jungkook stared blankly at the older, deep down he knew he was right, but he wasn't ready to give in and admit his defeat.

"We're not dating..."

"For fucks sake Kook.. was that all you got out of that speech?" Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sunk himself deeper into the couch.

A plate full of food sat to his left as he wore a black hoodie, the hood being the only protection from the murderous eyes of Kim Namjoon.

Jungkook knew what was all put on the line.

The boy had been living a double life for the past two years, loving the fact that he can be himself and walk down the streets without a mob of people tackling him.

Jungkook walked away from the still rambling blonde as he locked himself in his room, knowing Namjoon would have to go home at some point.

Once calm, the ravenette started to think about Jimin, wondering exactly what he was doing... what he was wearing...

And most importantly, wondering exactly if Jimin was having the same feelings.

The scariest part of it all, was that Jungkook didn't know if Jimin would ever reciprocate his feelings.

The boy took a deep breath as he pulled his phone out, staring at the screen.

'If I face timed Jimin would he pick up?'

Every voice in his head was telling him to go to bed and not to worry about it, and yet he still found himself clicking on the button...

The phone ringing.

There was a part to the boy that wondered if Jimin was upset with him, wondering exactly what he could have done wrong...

But all of those thoughts slipped away when his face came on the screen.

Jungkook: Hey Jimin-ah

Jimin: Hi..