F o r t y - N i n e

Sorry for making you guys wait so long, I hope this chapter makes up for it 😊

_____________________

Play "The Hills" for a better reading experience.

"Fuck it..." Jungkook panted out as he practically ran up to a defensive Jimin, the blonde not having enough time to prepare himself before the ravenette's lips were crashing against his own.

Prior to his appointment, Hoseok had been preparing the blonde for all the possible ways today would go down, especially since the elder was convinced that Jimin needed to fight for Jungkook, despite everyone knowing how much of an ass he'd been.

The red head had planted in the younger's mind that either Jungkook would ultimately reject him and decided to go back to his ex, or he would apologize and try to reconcile with the blonde.

Neither option preparing him for an extremely passionate Jungkook that now had one hand on his lower back, fingers inching their way down to the blondes ass.

"Mmm Jung-jungkook..." Jimin desperately panted out as he tried to release himself from the strong grip, but his arms were giving out as well as his knees at each kiss that lined his neck, at the musky smell of the ravenette, and the feeling of the boy's hard muscles pressed against his body.

The voices of his friends filled Jimin's head, the warnings and the advice that all concluded that Jungkook was still in love with Yugyeom slipped his mind as fingers caressed his neck, lips connected to the other side.

So instead of doing what he should do, he pulled his arms up and slung them over Jungkook's neck, his hips doing what they do best as he moved with the sound of their heart beats, friction forming between them as a growl exited the ravenettes mouth causing Jimin to whimper from the authoritative sound.

"Jump..." Jungkook whispered, Jimin obliging as he wrapped his legs around the small and muscled waist, two large hands holding him beneath as their eyes met yet again.

One holding every ounce of admiration, as the other burned with anger and excitement.

Jimin took the lead for once, tired of looking the younger in the eyes as he crashed their lips together in a messy head of kisses, both trying to devour the other, but the ravenette ultimately winning as he dominated the blondes tongue.

Moans and whimpers echoed off the dark walls, sheets messed up as Jimin was thrown on the spare bed of the office, shirt cascading over his skin, exposing the patched up space of the new ink and the toned abs that protruded from his skin.

"You're so beautiful..." The younger announced as he slid his fingers over the soft skin, though the phrase seemed innocent enough, the look of Jungkook's eyes and the tone in his voice gave it yet another meaning.

His lips attached to the unmarked skin as Jimin released a breath, the foreign feeling of pleasure expanding his body just from the kisses alone.

"J-jungkook..." the blonde whines as his hands played with the hem of the others shirt.

"What is it baby?"

Jimin blushed at the name, eyes widening as he pouted his lips, the ravenette only chuckling as he backed away from the boy's body, Jimin whining from the loss of contact.