S i x t y - T w o

Interview Pt

Interview Pt. 1/3

Today we were able to sit down with the infamous Black Rabbit, a name that has not only been heard across South Korea but also from several other countries.
What makes this artist different from the rest is not only his unique style and personal touches, it's the fact that his identity has been kept a secret for the two years he has been known.

He was the one who reached out to us, claiming that he needed to set a few things straight with the Instagram picture that was posted on his account not that long ago.

When we met, it came to a shock seeing how young he looked, if I had to estimate his age I would say around early 20's which is amazing for someone with his talent.
We met at his house, or may I say mansion, as I finally dug in and answered some questions we've all been dying to know.

Mark
B.R.

Good evening, thank you so much for having us, I wanted to get started with an easy question if that's alright with you?

Yeah, of course.

Exactly how old are you? You definitely look young for having as much success as you do now?

I actually get that a lot, I've always considered myself a hard worker, I'm the type of person that sees what he wants and stops at nothing to get it, and to answer your question I'm 20.

Wow, you are young, how old were you when you started?

Well to be honest, I was 17, definitely not exactly legal but I was always intrigued by the designs people chose and listening to the stories of how they chose it, I've always loved to draw so I saw that as an opportunity and I just worked towards my goal.

That's amazing, truly, so if you don't mind I'd like to start digging into the real topic of this meeting.

Sure.

So I think it's safe to say after that picture you posted, many people have been wondering, what exactly is your sexuality?

Just to clear it up, as many people understand I am two in one, I am either Black Rabbit or my true identity, and that picture was not meant for my official account. I don't like to post much if anything about my personal life on that account, so that picture was truly a mistake... but to clear it all up, I am gay, I've always been open about it but I guess since I mostly post about my work and a few pictures of myself I could see where people would be shocked about this revelation.

Definitely, but I'm hoping that your fans will support you still and love you for who you are.

Thank you, I also wish for that.

So next question, what relationship do you have with the mystery boy in the picture?

It's definitely complicated... it's mainly been more of a casual thing but I'm hoping it won't always be that way.

But you were going to post that picture to your other account, saying you two are just a casual fling, but wouldn't posting that picture make it seem like you're actually more than that?

I guess... but that's why I wanted to talk to you, a good friend of mine gave me a piece of advice saying it's better "to go big, or go home" and that's exactly what I'm doing.