E i g h t y - T h r e e

t w o   d a y s   p r i o r

Jungkook had been in the bathroom for what seemed like hours, his stomach flipping at the thoughts of everything he had planned for today.... everything that would happen.

As everything he had set out for today, Jimin was already at his old apartment where only Taehyung and Yoongi lives, Jin now moved out and living with Namjoon.

Namjoon and Hoseok sat in the kitchen, trying to stay busy as to not hear the vial noises coming from the bathroom, preparing medicine for when the ravenette comes out.

"You okay?" Hoseok asks, Jungkook dragging his feet behind him, Namjoon in the background laughing.

"You know Kook... I've never seen you so nervous about something, it's kind of... refreshing.." Namjoon smirked, earning a glare from his dongsaeng.

"You try and fit in my shoes and then you can judge me... 'kay?" The younger scoffed, taking the pill and swallowing it down with water, already feeling better by seeing his friends support, even though one of them was being a complete ass.

"You ready to get everything together? Me and Joon will help with whatever you need!" Jungkook nodded as he left for his room, picking up the outfit that he bought only a few days ago, the one he hid away from his boyfriend's view.

 He knew Jimin loved him in all black, the elder saying that the color compliments his fair skin, but to make his features stand out from the black attire and the matching hair, he applied pink tones to his face, matching the outfit that he as wel...

He knew Jimin loved him in all black, the elder saying that the color compliments his fair skin, but to make his features stand out from the black attire and the matching hair, he applied pink tones to his face, matching the outfit that he as well picked out for Jimin.

The one that the elder still didn't know about.

"I can't do this..." Jungkook panicked as they were locking up the house, ready to depart to their destination.

"What's going on? Seriously? You've been planning this day for weeks?" Namjoon asks, trying to knock sense into the now red tinted boy.

"Jimin... he... he deserves the entire world, he is so perfect and flawless and understanding so..wh-why is he with ME? Huh? Why am I the one that gets graced with his angelic presence... I... I don't deserve him..." Jungkook quieted his speech at the end, looking away from his hyungs.

Hoseok huffed out as he picked the muscular boy up, slinging him over his shoulder, Jungkook protesting as he was forced into a car.

"You fucking idiot... he loves you too, now stop being a drama queen and get your act together!" Neither Jungkook or Namjoon had ever heard Hoseok get mad... let's just say it was something they never wanted to experience again.

Jimin's whines increased as Jin was about to strangle the blonde, thankfully Taehyung and Yoongi were holding him back.

"I told you.... I CANT TELL YOU, NOW OPEN THE DAMN BOX AND START GETTING READY!!!!" Jin yelled, making Jimin pout as he scooted closer to the large box that read "Gucci" on the top, not pleased to be expecting such an expensive gift.

As he lifted the lid, he found a note laying on top of pink tissue paper...

Hey pretty boy,

I know you're probably fighting the boys right now about the gift, but when you settle down and finally read this note I hope it makes you smile.
I love you with every ounce of my being and am so happy I'm with you!
Now I planned something special for you, but in order for that to happen you need to listen to Jin okay?
Now you need to be at the destination at eight o'clock on the dot, so please get ready and wear that perfume I bought you the other day... the Chanel one, I love the way it smells on you.
I love you Chim.
- JK

Jimin couldn't help but smile at his boyfriends cuteness.

He finally opened the box, revealing an outfit that he had been eyeing for days now, his boyfriend claiming it was too expensive, I guess this is why he kept turning it down.

It consisted of tight black jeans that were slightly high waisted, ones that showed off his curves, a golden Gucci belt, and a pink toned mauve shirt that felt almost silky against his skin

He hurriedly placed it on, not caring about the protests as he stripped in the living room, though it's not like he wasn't used to it.

"My son!" Taehyung yelled, running up to him and letting his hand caress the fabric, Taehyung looking at the material the same way he looked at Yoongi... with heart eyes.

"You're so beautiful..."

"Thanks" Jimin blushed.

"Not you, the Gucci..." Taehyung corrected, soon after getting smack on the back of his head by his boyfriend.

"You ready to go?" Jin butted in, saving Tae from Yoongi's wrath.

Jimin took a deep breath and nodded, not knowing at all what to expect.