Ch. 4

Lauren has been staying with us for three days now. And let me tell you she is the definition of ANNOYING!!!!

She's always arguing with everything I say. The day I made pancakes for breakfast she said "I hope you at least don't burn my pancakes" You know what I did? I burned both of her pancakes on purpose and on both sides. I placed them on a plate in front of her and I put a C on them with syrup.

Then when I was changing Emily into her outfit to go out Lauren came in and picked her put murmuring "Poor baby, you'll soon be able to dress yourself and wont be forced to wear these". SHE WAS WEARING A LITTLE DRESS!!!!!

UGGGHH!!!! I don't hate her....yet. She's just annoying. If it wasn't for her being all sexy and for Emily I would have kicked Lauren out.

Today the Lawyer was coming over to make Lauren and I the official guardians of Emily. We would also be making "Emily" her official name. Lauren wanted her to have her last name because that was also Ana's last name. But I know it was just to have my last name second from hers.

We were signing the official documents on the coffee table. It was only Lauren, the lawyer and I in the room. We finished sighing the papers as the lawyer looks up at us smiling.

"Well you two are now the official guardians of Emily Jauregui Cabello."

He stood up and we walked him to the door. "Now I hope you two make good role models for Emily. That means NO arguing or fighting around her. Even if she's just a baby."

He pointed at both of us and he walked out. I turned to Lauren who was smiling staring at the documents in her hand.

"You heard that, no arguing. So stop trying to start fights with me."

"Me? Well... at least I don't burn your pancakes" She said trying to come up with a comeback.

I sighed. I walked upstairs to my room where my mom was feeding Emily. She smiled up at me. "Is it done?" I nodded. "Yes it is." I sat next her and watched Emily with her bottle. "So whose last name does she have?" "Umm..Lauren's" I said shyly. I didn't tell her the day Lauren decided it. "Well it makes sense. It was Ana's last name too." "Yeah" I whispered. Just hearing her name hurt. To think that she slept right across the hall from me last week. I would sometimes stare at my door waiting for her to barge in like she used to.

I looked over at the door and sighed. The door swung open and Lauren barged in like always, not bothering to knock.

"Oh Lauren I'm glad your here, I was actually thinking that you probably feel swore from sleeping on floor here. So how about we clean up Ana's room tomorrow so you could stay there?" My mom asked. Ok I made Lauren sleep on floor but only because she kept hogging all the blankets.

"Uhhhh....I guess?" Lauren said nervously. I knew she really didn't want to sleep in there shoot she doesn't even bother to look inside. She hasn't been in there since the first day she got here.

"Great! We'll start tomarrow." My mom said. She put a sleeping Emily in her crib and walked out closing the door.

Lauren sat on the side of the bed and closed her eyes facing up towards the ceiling.

"You don't have to sleep in there if you don't want to." I whispered. I sat down on the other side of the bed leaning against the head board. She leaned back against the headboard copying me. She opened her eyes and turned her head a little to look at me. Her eyes started to look glossy, her mouth opened to talk but she closed it back up.

"I can't go in there." She whispered she put her hands on her face looking down. I heard her sniffle. I crawled over to her side and put my arm around her shoulder giving her a side hug.

I rubbed her back while she cried.

"I know it, hurts me too." I cried along with her.

A/N: Poor Lauren!!! I feel like actually running up to her and give her a hug even if she wont know why.