Ch. 32

"I love your uniform."

"Pfft I don't. This polo is really tight. I feel like if I drink a drop of water my shirt will rip off like Hulk." Lauren stood in front of the mirror that hung behind our door. Today was her first day at work she had to wear a black polo which was the uniform. The color looked sexy on here but her polo was really tight on her.

I went to check the size making sure it was a medium. "Lauren why did you get a size small?"

"Britney said this was the only size available right now and that she'll order me a medium." Whose this Britney? I'm pretty sure this Britney chic wont make that order.

"Whose Britney? "

"My manager. She's.. sorta cool. She's kinda weird actually"

I turned Lauren around to see her better. Now I see why 'Britney' wanted her in a size small. I ran my hands up and down Lauren's arms feeling the muscles under neither tense up.

"Babe, I'll get you that shirt in your size." I tugged on Lauren's hand as I walked downstairs.

"How? Britney said there-"

"Screw Britney, that horndog only wanted to see you in a tight shirt."

I sat on the drivers seat of the car and pulled out.

"Camzi are you jelouse?" I tightened my hold on the steering wheel and glanced at Lauren.

"No!..Shut Up Lauren!!"

I saw her smirk from the corner of my eye. Once I get my hands on that 'Britney' she'll know who Karla Camila Cabello is.

I got out the car slamming the door shut and walked up to the entrance. Lauren speed walked catching up to me. She should have changed shirts, she looks really sexy in her tight shirt.

"Camzi....Camila slow down. Please don't throw a tantrum. She's still my manager, I want to keep this job." Lauren said looking down at me as she stood between the door and I. She looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Ok" I breathed out. I walked around her and went to the front desk.

"Hi what would you like to order?"
I looked down at her name tag 'Britney' the bitch stood right in front of me. Lauren went to stand next to me and put an arm around my back holding my forearm. 'Britney' looked over at Lauren and stared at her arms and everything else. Checking her out right in front of me. Luckily Lauren was to busy staring at me.

"Hi, I would like to get a bigger shirt size for my girlfriend. I don't think this....size small suits her." I said rather nicely with my eyes wide open. Lauren turned to 'Britney' waiting to see what she'll say.

'Britney's' eyes widen when I said girlfriend. She put on a fake smile.Bitch.

"Ohh uhhh of course...yeah....lucky for you we got some in this morning. Let go and uhhh get you one." She went through the door that read Staff Only. I turned to Lauren who had a small smile. I kissed her check and gave her a side hug with my arm around her torso.

"A medium!! Yay!" Bitch said and handed the shirt to Lauren. Lauren gave me a peck on the lips and headed towards the bathrooms to change.

I sat at the booth nearest to the bathroom eyeing Bitch as she glanced at me with a scared look. Yeah that's right. Be afraid.

Lauren came out with her new shirt that wasn't too tight or too loss. She handed me the smaller shirt as I left it on the front desk.

"Alright I'll pick you up after." Lauren nodded and I got on my tiptoes to give her a peck on the lips. I walked out feeling like a boss.

________

"Mija, grandma called saying we should visit next week, your aunt Teresa is having a party and the whole family will be there. That way you can introduce Lauren and Emily to the family." My dad said from the door of my room.

"Oh ok then." I laid Emily in her crib as she slept. It was almost time to pick up Lauren from work. I'm not picking her up everyday, just today since it's her first day.

I left my mom in charge of Emily as I went to pick up Lauren. I'm here parked outside waiting for her to come out. I saw some chics walking out wearing the back polo. I then saw Jessica through the glass door walking towards the exit.

I heard someone knocking on my window really loud. I scared the shit out if me. I rolled down the window and saw Austin smiling.

"Hey Camila, long time no see huh?" I chuckled nervously. Why hasn't Lauren come out yet.

"Yeah..long time." I turned my head back to door but no Lauren in sight.

"Ay I was thinking maybe we could catch up sometime? Maybe next weekend or something?" I turned to look at him. Is he serious? There's a reason why I didn't talk to him for weeks.

Austin was avoiding my eyes and rubbed his left arm with his right hand.

"That's really nice, but I can't." I turned to the door right when Lauren was walking out and reached the car.

"I actually have plans with my girlfriend...oh here she comes. Maybe next time. Bye Austin." I rolled up the window and pulled out right after Lauren shut the car door.