Ch. 36

A/N: I love your guys reactions and comments on this story, I feel like a thug.😁

We spent about two hours moving Lauren's stuff to her new room. It wasn't much. It was only her clothes but she wanted her winter clothes in one area and her summer clothes in another. Not including her pj's or workout clothes, those had there own place. Yeah Lauren's somewhat of a neat freak when it comes to her clothes. We had time to kill until we had to get ready. I wanted to curl my hair which took time. Lauren said she would curl my hair while I put Emily to sleep. How sweet is my girlfriend?

After Lauren finished with my hair she went over to her room. I thought she would get ready over there but she cane back with her clothes.

"Babe aren't you going to get ready?"

"Yeah. Camzi your dad said I have to sleep over he didn't say anything about spending more time in here than there." Lauren said pointing at me to make her point. I giggled at how sneaky this girl this. Lauren stripped down her clothes to be only in her black bra and matching underwear. How do I know this? Let's just say I was looking at her through a mirror.

We both changed and turned around to see how we looked. I wore what Lauren had choosen. Pink crop top and black skirt. Lauren wore her black high wasted jeans and white crop top and her leather jacket. She straightened her hair and wore her combat boots.

I couldn't keep my eye's away from the bit of abs she was showing from her crop top. If I could only touch-

"How do I look?" Lauren asked spinning around letting me see all of her. I almost drooled when I saw her back side.

"Perfect" I breathed out. Yes, Lauren took my breath away.

"Are you sure?" She asked looking down at her clothes.

"I'm positive. How do I look?"

I turned around as well and saw Lauren biting her lip as I turned back to see her. Her eyes were glued to my legs.

"You look...so..so...sexy." She said looking at me up and down.

I blushed and whined for her stop.
"Lauren stop staring at me."

"I can't" She said still staring at my legs. "I could slam you on that wall, rip your clothes off, and make you mine right now." Lauren said liking her lips seductively.

She looked me up and down biting her lip.

"Do it." I felt so excited, seeing Lauren all worked up because of me.

Lauren only took three steps towards me when there was a knock.
"Camila are you almost ready to go?"
My dad's voice was heard which got us pretty scared. "Almost" I yelled out.

Lauren looked up at me with sad eyes and her bottom lip propped out pouting. She got down in her knees and lifted her arms up.

"Oohhh why why? When will it finally happen!" Lauren said towards the ceiling faking crying. I went and lightly slapped the back of her head.

"Babe stop fooling around we need to leave." She stood up still pouting and went to get Emily from her crib. Now that I think about, good thing we didn't do anything, Emily was still in here. How irresponsible would that be Huh?

_____________

We got out of the car and we could already here the latin music. Lauren got out of the car and started dancing in place to the music. Oh Darn It. I hope she doesn't want to dance later on.

"Lauren" I hissed at her she began to hold my hands trying to swing me around.

"Lauren stop....I don't dance." I murmured the last part to her. She stopped dancing and got up close to my face.

"You don't dance?" She whispered, her eyes were wide and had shock all over her face.

I nodded my face a little. "I can't."
I looked down at the pavment.

"WHAT KIND OF LATINA ARE YOU?!" Lauren yelled out throwing her arms up. She turned around and started to walk back and forth pinching the bridge of het nose with the other hand on her waist murmuring stuff to her like 'I can't believe this'.

She stopped and faced me she put a hand over her check and the other across her chest under her elbow.

"It's like I don't even know you." Lauren said with 'disappointment'.

"Lauren can we just go in already, were the only ones out here." My parents left with Emily when they saw Lauren dancing.

We walked trough the open gate that led to the backyard where everyone was at. There were tables all around the gates leaving a wide space in the center. The music was blasting from tall speakers near the glass door that les inside the house. Everyone was talking amongst those in there table and eating. I led Lauren to the table my parents were at. They were siting with my grandma, when she saw Lauren and I she got up.

"Karlita que bella te ves." I smiled and hugged her for saying I looked beautiful.

"Abuelita ella es Lauren, mi novia." I introduced her to Lauren saying she was my girlfriend. My grandma looked at her up and down and smiled up to her. Good Lauren wasn't showing her tattoos, grandma might have gone crazy.

"Mucho gusto." Lauren shook her hand, but my grandma went for a hug. My grandma is shorter than me so Lauren had to lower herself to hug her.

"Hola mija, mucho gusto." My grandma said back pulling away from the hug My parents and I went to go serve our selves our food. I was getting Lauren's plate while she staid back with Emily.

"Whose your sexy friend?" My cousin Alma asked. I looked back to see Emily sitting on Lauren's lap, Lauren tickling Emily's belly making her laugh.

"My girlfriend." I went back to placing food on our plates.

"Wow how did get you get all of that?" She said looking back at Lauren looking and her like if she were a pice of meat. I shrugged turning away to walk back to Lauren. I placed the plate in front of her and sat down next to her to eat.

A/N: Next Chapter the PARTY begins!!