Ch. 27

"Hello, I'm Camila it's...3 a.m. and I haven't slept in hours. We only have....seven hours left. I'm starting to go crazy, not that long ago I saw a ghost. But it was just Lauren wearing her white sports bra and grey shorts. That girl RIGHT THERE!! Is the one responsible for my excessive sleep. Don't worry I am still alive I'm just catching up on sleep. Please keep Emily safe while I sleep."

I said into my video camera, I felt like I was dyeing so I started a video diary recording the moments of horror of no sleep. Lauren was staring at the rug she was sitting up straight just staring. I turned the camera to capture her position.

"I think she fell asleep with her eyes open." I said in the background I got my water gun with my free hand. I sprayed Lauren and saw how she jumped out of her seat.

"Lauren you can't fall asleep. Say hi to the camera."

"Were you recording me?" She said as she tried to get up.

"Yeah I'm making a video incase people think I dyed because later on I'm going to be asleep for hours."

"Uhh what was I gunna do?" Lauren stood behind the couch and scratched her head.

I started giggling. "Me." I murmured hoping she didn't hear that.

"Oh yeah I was gunna go to the bathroom." Lauren said lazily, she dragged her feet to the bathroom slowly.

I grabbed a cookie and began to munch on it.

It's been like five minutes since Lauren went to the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom and put me ear against the door.

It was quiet. Was she sleeping? "Lauren..Lauren are you sleeping?" I then herd a little snore. I started banging on the door. "LAUREN GET YOUR ASS UP WAKE UP YOU CANT FALL ASLEPP!!!" I yelled. I didn't hear her move or get up or anything. I grabbed the key from the drawer and went to open the bathroom.

There she was. Sleeping soundly while I'm over here trying to stay awake. She had her shorts and underwear down by her ankles as she leaned back against the toilet seat. She fell asleep while peeing or while taking a dump. I went to grab my water gun and bean to shoot water at her.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" She shot up and ran outside the bathroom not bothering to pick up her shorts.

I ran behind her spraying her little butt checks.

"Lauren you can't fall asleep. This was your idea, you have to stay up."

__________________

Lauren's POV

"Hello I'm Lauren, it's five in the morning the sun is starting to rise and the birds are starting to sing there annoying little wake up songs. This was a bad idea. There I admitted it this was my idea and I hate myself for having it. but ay YOLO. The good thing is I was able to spend hours with that girl over there. The one that has her face in the bag of chips....SHIT SHE'S SLEEPING!!!"

*skkkitt *skkkitt *skkkkitt

"Lauren. Please. I can't take it." Camila fake cried I do feel bad but we'll laugh about it this in the future, right?

"Babe come one just five more hours. Let's uhh play something to make time fly." I suggested.

"Let's play hide and seek, I hide and you seek. And you can't stop looking for me until you find me. Ok? GO!!" She said as she stuck out her pointer finger, then she put the bag of chips back on her head.

I took it off and crumpled it up. "No Camz come one let's do something forrealls.

She sighed and stood up straight. "Like what?"

"Let's uhhh go to McDonald's for some breakfast." She furrowed her eye brows.

"Are they even open?"
"Babe their open 24/7"

She lazily got up and followed me out the door.

_____________________

*RRIINNNGG *RRIIINNNGG

What the fuck is that sound. I opened my eyes and saw Camila had done the same. Her eyes were half open and some shade of red.

I turned to where the noise was coming from and saw my phone. I looked at Camila as she stared at me. I showed her the phone.

"Yay it's finally ten." She said lazly.
"We did it." I said in a raspy tone.

I stretched my arm to high five Camila who was lying down on the coffee table while I was on the floor.

After missing her hand several times I gave up and just waved her off.

"Yay. Fourty-eight hours....new record...I love you....Gudny Lawen"

"Gudny Cazzy"

__________________

A/N: Finah Jane 😂😂🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️ Girl got me good!!!!