Ch. 24

My date with Lauren tonight was amazing, she really knows how to live a carefree life. I always preferred to follow the rules, but there's a reason why I'm so into badgirls. I love spending time with Lauren she's just ahh amazing and perfectly perfect.

We got home at elevan, my parents and Sierra were already asleep. Emily was sleeping in Sierra's room with my sister.

Lauren and I were laying down in our bed spooning, Lauren being the big spoon. She had an arm around my waist as I held her hand.
"Camila" She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body.
"Yes"
"Our date is over." She said sadly.
"Yeah, it was the best date I've ever had."
"Better than some dinner and movies?"
"Way better." She chuckled behind me.
"Now that our date is over, you know what that means?"
I turned around in her arms to face her. I felt her warm breath hit my lips and saw the moonlight illuminate half of her face. Her emerald green eyes glowing in the dark. I looked into her mesmerizing green eyes, I cupped her check and leaned in slowly. I slowly closed my eyes waiting to meet her lips. When our lips did meet it was soft and slow. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, she opened her mouth and our tongues slide together. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. It wasn't hurried, it was passionate.

We broke the kiss and I felt my lips burning. My eyes were still closed as we rested our heads on her pillow. Our foreheads and noses touching. We both breathed deeply hitting each others lips. I still had her check cupped and her hand held my waist.

I love the feeling of her lips on mine. I leaned in again and gave her one more peck on the lips.

I pushed her to lay on her back, I scooted in and rested my head on her chest snuggling into her. My hand that cupped her check moved to hold her neck while her arm still held my waist.

Our breaths slowed down as we both feel asleep in each others arms.
______________

We woke up in the same position. We were awake we just didn't want to get up. We just laid there enjoying each other's company. I listened to Lauren's heart beat as she ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my arm. She would kiss the top of my head every know and then. When she did I would return it by kissing her collarbone.

Someone knocked on our door.

"Come in!" I sat up as Lauren laid on her propping with her head with her arm. Sierra walked in wearing her pajama pants and tee shirt.

"Hey guys, Mila I'm going back in a couple of hours. Mom and dad left early to grandmas again and took Emily with them. I made waffles so whenever you two get your energy back from the hardcore sex there downstairs waiting for you on the counter. I have to go out and pick up sone stuff but I'll be back before four." Sierra informed us from the door. I can't believe she thinks the only thing we do is have sex. We haven't even..touched eachother.

She closed the door and yelled from behind it. "Open the windows it smells like sex in there!!!"