Ch. 19

When my parents got home with Emily the house was filled with hugs and laughter. My sister was always able to lighten up the room. When Sierra saw Emily she carried her the whole night wanting to be with her the whole time.

Sierra and I were my room talking before going to bed. I was worried how Lauren was doing in Ana's room. She could be crying herself to sleep or maybe she could finally sleep there on her own, I didn't know that's why I was worried.

"Emily is so cute, almost as cute as her aunt." Sierra was looking at Emily in her crib. I rolled my eyes at her comment. Since she arrived all she's been doing is saying how cute, sexy, and hot Lauren was. And after every comment she would check what my reaction was.

"Mila why do you have these basketball shorts there really big for you. They probably reach your ankles?" Sierra was looking in my closet and held up one of Lauren's shorts. Yeah Lauren and I share closets.

"Waite are these Lauren's?" She asked finally catching on. I nodded my head shyly.

"So you two sleep here? Together?" Pointed at our bed. I nodded again. Now she wouldn't stop bugging about Lauren.

"So if you two share this room, why would she let me sleep her? This is both your room. I practically kicked her out of her own room." Sierra said finally knowing what was going on. I didn't want her to feel sad that's why I went along with it. Sierra ran out before I could say anything. She opened Ana's room and came back with Lauren's clothes. She threw them in the closet and smiled at me as she went out again. She came back in tugging Lauren's arms. She was clearly already asleep when Sierra barged in. Sierra left turning off the lights and closed the door. I then heard Ana's door close. I guess she's staying there tonight.

It wasn't that dark since the moonlight lighten up part of the room. I turned to Lauren who still didn't know what happened. I patted the spot next to me on the bed where she normally sleeps.

She laid down and I went over to peck her lips. I rested my head on her chest and hugged her waist. She had already fallen asleep but managed to put an arm around my shoulder.
________________

I woke up by the smell of pancakes and bacon. I ran out my room, I didn't even check if Lauren was already awake or not. I was going down the stairs when Sierra bumps into me and goes around me. "Move Mila!!!" I followed her into the kitchen. Who made bacon? It couldn't be my mom, she burns them, probably my dad.

We walked in and I saw my dad by the stove, so it was him. "Alejandro step away from the stove!!!" Lauren yelled as she walked towards the stove with a spatchula. We all gathered in the kitchen since the smell of breakfast woke us all up. "Lauren you better hurry up with that bacon." My dad said as he walked towards the table.

"CABELLO FAMILY TAKE A SEAT!!!" Lauren yelled in a deep voice. We all sat down smiling waiting for Lauren to serve us our food.

"Alex what would you like for breakfast?' She asked my dad.
"Everything." My dad said excitingly.
"No." Lauren said chuckling.
"Fine a little bit of everything, if you don't hurry up with that bacon I'll kick you out." We all chuckled we all know he wont do that. He loves her too much.

Lauren served him a bit of everything. There were waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.

"Camzi what would you like?"
"Uhhh two pancakes, two waffles, bacon and eggs." I said smiling at this side of Lauren.

She nodded and served me some of her delicious food. Once we were all served, we ate and thanked Lauren for breakfast.

We all sat in our living room full from breakfast. My dad fell asleep sitting down he was sitting between Lauren and I. When he started to snore we both looked over at him and looked at each other as we tried to hold in our giggles.

"Lauren, would you like to go to the beach with me later on? You look like you need to tan that perfect body of yours." Sierra asked from the recliner which was next to me.

"Uhh what about Camila?" I turned to Sierra, why didn't she invite me is she really into Lauren?

"I was hoping to talk to you....in private" What does Sierra have to talk to Lauren about?

"Okay." Did Lauren just agree? No! What if Sierra tries to flirt with her or something.

Lauren looked back to the tv, I turned to Sierra and she smirked and winked.

What is she up to?