Ch. 18

Today was Sunday my parents would be back tonight. Meaning I have to have this house spotless before they arrive so they don't think I was just being lazy.

Lauren and I were still sleeping when I heard a knock at the front door. I kept my eyes closed, I lifted my arm and tapped Lauren's shoulder. "Lauren wake up." I murmed. There was another knock. I reached and tapped her shoulder again but a bit harder. "Lauren someone's at the door. Go get it." I said a tad louder. "You. It's your house." She shuffled on the bed getting comfortable. I fisted my hand and punched her arm making her jump. "FUCK!!!" She groaned out. I felt the bed sink as she got up. I heard her footsteps as she walked towards the door, they stopped and then they quickened. I then felt her peck my lips, I opened one eye to look at her but she was already walking out wearing her black sports bra and running shorts. Damn!!!!!

After five minutes I heard her enter our room, she shook my arm "Camila. Camila wake up." I groaned and looked up at her. "What." I murmured "Some hot chic is downstairs asking about you. She said she's your sister." I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see her clearly. "Sierra's here?" She usually visited during the holidays. "I didn't know you had a hot sisiter?" Lauren smirked. "I don't, I have Sierra." I got up and walked towards the door. "Is that my shirt?" I was wearing one of Lauren's big tee shirts I didn't have pants on only a bra and underwear hiding under the big shirt. I winked at her and walked downstairs with her following behind.

"Sierra what are you doing here?" I said excitedly as I hugged my sister. Sierra was two years older than me. She went to study out of state two years ago. She's currently a sophomore in college.

"I wanted to come and see you, I know what happened with Ana. In sorry babe I know how much you loved her." She said not letting go of me.

"It's ok. We're doing fine." I backed away and I felt Lauren bump her arm into me as she kept on staring at my sister.

"This is Lauren. Lets eat your probably hungry." I said taking a hold of Sierra's hand pulling her towards the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you Lauren." Sierra stayed still and shook Lauren's hand.
"Camila, I didn't know you had a girlfriend you usually tell me this kind of stuff. And by looks of it you two have gotten pretty seriouse." She said looking down at what I was wearing and what Lauren was wearing.
"That's mine." Lauren said still staring at Sierra with a big smile on her face. She pointed at the shirt I was wearing looking like a little kid as she did it.

Sierra looked back at me with a smirk on and raised eyebrows.

"No no, she's not my girlfriend.Her and I are the legal guardians of Ana's baby. We live together to help each other out with her." Sierra nodded her head eyeing us suspiciously. I gave her a small smile.

"Well then...... I'm staying for the week so I guess I'll be sharing a room with my little sista." She said giving me a side hug. I chuckled nervously I know once I tell her that that wont happen she'll think something else is going on between Lauren and I which kinda is true.

"Uhh Sierra I'm actually-"
"Really excited....... to share the room with you this week." Lauren cut me off. If Sierra sleeps with me than where will she sleep?

"YAYYY!!! Let me go get my stuff from my car then we'll go out for breakfast." She walked out with a big smile on her face.

I turned to Lauren who was smiling. "But Lauren where will you sleep?" Her smile fell and I already knew where she was thinking of sleeping. Her eyes started to tear up a bit. I walked over to her and held the sides of her face, she kept looking down at the floor. I pecked her lips and hugged her.

"You don't have to" I murmured against her shoulder.
"Yes I do." She hugged me back. We walked upstairs hand in hand. She grabbed the stuff she would use for tonight and carried it into the room across the halll. She changed in our room still looking sad. It hurt to see her like this. It's just one week.
________________

We sat at a booth at IHOP as we ate our pancakes.
"So Camila, have you been seeing anybody?" Sierra asked from across the table as Lauren sat on my left.
"Well I went out with this one guy Austin for a bit." I said shyly. I haven't texted him since our little double date.

"Ooooo do tell." Sierra said interested as she ate her food.
"Well, we first went to the movies" I chuckled remembering what happened next. "but I left early because Lauren almost destroyed our kitchen." I turned and smiled at Lauren as she did the same.

"Lauren you bitch" Sierra said chuckling as well.

"Was it just one date?"

"No we continued it the next day but he took me to those fancy restaurants that sell a crumb for twenty dollars. He took me home pretty early and I was still hungry. Than Lauren took us out for some good ol' pizza." I said as I turned to smile at Lauren again.

"Then what? There has to be more."

"Then we went on a double date with his older sister which was companied by Lauren. We ate Chinese and ...yeah." I finished off hopefully she wont ask anymore of these questions.

"So you and Lauren double dated brother and sister?"

"Yeah. We didn't even know until we saw them standing at our door." I said chuckling again, that day was really awkward.

"Oh god that's embarrassing. So what else?"

"That's it."

"What? Was he boring or something?" Sierra asked as she stopped eating to look at me.

"YES." Lauren butted in.

"He kept bragging about how he got promoted to manager at some store and how everyone was jealous of him. That was all he talked about until I started to share some of my hilarious moments in high school." Lauren said. I looked at her as she spoke with a small smile on my face she would look between Sierra and I as she spoke.

"Lauren saving the day huh?" Sierra said as she gave me looks with a smirk. Lauren nodded her head and went back to getting.

"So Lauren, did it work out between you and that one girl?" Sierra asked taking glimpse at me wearing her stupid smirk.

"Nah, her ex came back with a promise ring, were just friends now." Lauren said as if it were no big deal.

"So your single?" Sierra cocked her head.

Lauren looked up for her plate and nodded.

"Why? Your hot." Lauren started choking on her pancake. I hit her back trying to help.

"I'm surprised you and Mila haven't hooked up yet. She's really into chics your type. But every bad girl she would date they all turned out douchebaggy. Mila would be all like "I want a girl who looks tough and sexy from the outside but soft and warm in the inside." She said mimicking my voice with a deep one as she played with her fork with her fingers with one hand.

Lauren and Sierra laughed as I just started at them with a serious face.

"Aww come on Camzi." She pinched my checks as she smiled at me make a small smile grow on my face. I saw Sierra smirking at us from the corner of my eyes as she saw us interact.

"I'm going to have so much fun this week." Sierra said to self as she went back to eating.

Lauren and I did the same still having little smiles on our faces. I felt Lauren hold my hand under the table. I blushed and turned to her and she winked going back eat.

A/N: I see beauty in your eyes....... I'm talkin about my own reflection I'm talkin about my own reflection 🎶